• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Legendary?

Favorite Legendary Pokemon?

• Mewtwo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lugia

• Ho-oh

• Groudon

• Kyogre

• Rayquazza

• Dialga

• Palkia

• Giratina

• Zekrom

• Reshiram

• Kyurem

• Victini

• Legendary birds of Kanto

• Legendary beasts of Jhoto

• Mew

• Deoxys

• Darkrai

• Cresselia

• Not Here

• Total voters
I would have to say Giratina. I love sooo many other Pokemon that I love too... Mew and Victini, Lugia and Jirachi, Rayquaza... and I could just keep goming on and on too. :P

Mayor Dotour

Mayor of Clocktown
Though it isn't listed, my all time favorite Pokemon would be Celebi. It can travel through time. It has nice base stats (though not the greatest). It was as nice typing in it's original gen when bugs moves weren't popular *cough cough* Megahorn *cough cough* and Darks were barely introduced. Another reason why Celebi is my favorite, is it's rarity. Outside of Japan, Celebi is not common at all.

Mikau94

Zora Warrior
Mewtwo is probably my favorite, I love Psychic types and he is no exception. Mewtwo also has a great backstory and is very powerful and hard to catch. Darkrai, Lugia and Rayquazza are also some of my favorites.

Mayor Dotour

Mayor of Clocktown
Definately Mew, since he is the only legendary, that I have ever caught. Besides he is just so dang cute ^.^

I agree with you. Mew is an adorable little Pokemon. Such a simple design and one of the most desired.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom