• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Legendary?

Favorite Legendary Pokemon?

• Mewtwo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lugia

• Ho-oh

• Groudon

• Kyogre

• Rayquazza

• Dialga

• Palkia

• Giratina

• Zekrom

• Reshiram

• Kyurem

• Victini

• Legendary birds of Kanto

• Legendary beasts of Jhoto

• Mew

• Deoxys

• Darkrai

• Cresselia

• Not Here

• Total voters
Something about Lugia always intrigued me, it could be cause in Silver (GB color) he was my top pkmn, along with Mewtwo and Mew, they were my unbeatable 3, yes were as i lost them when my silver versions internal memory erased itself :cry: but lugia was always my first choice to put into battle.

Dan

That's a tricky one but I've always loved HO-OH and Lugia, I can remember HO-OH was the first legendary ask saw on the tv show as well. Considering there was no Johto at the time.

EeveeChan

Is FINALLY out of school!
All of them are really great, but I'll go with mew. I mean c'mon, its adorable, its powerful, it has a awesome legend to it, & you'll get instant bragging rights for even fighting with it. Mew is everything I want in a legendary.

P

PokemonGanon

I love Reshiram and the majestic appeal it has to it. I fell in love when I saw it Pokemon Black for the first time, and I was breathtaken.

I say Giratina. It has a lot of HP and defensive stats, not to mention freaking Shadow Force. Normal- and Fighting-type moves can't even touch it, which, coupled with its large and unsettling design, makes it seem like one of those demonic beings in the movies which just show up and start killing everybody, and nobody can do a darned thing about it. It has a pretty epic intro in Platinum, too, even though I detest the Distortion World.

For me Celebi was my favorite one, but Keldeo is in my team in White 2 and I've never had a legendary pokémon in a team, I don't usually like them.

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
151Mew.png

Mew is so cute and a powerful Pokémon<3 :3

Clash

Super Melee Brawler
Reshiram. I feel that Zekrom gets more love than it deserves, especially considering that Reshiram is flat-out better (just check any competitive battling website). I'm a little sad that Kyurem got no votes, though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom