• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite/Least Favorite School Subjects

Kazumi

chagy
I particularly enjoy doing Computer Science. It's basically an hour long time-block every day where I can just fool around with Java. The class is really free-form which works out well for me if I want to sleep in. I also generally enjoy any history class obviously because I find history quite interesting and I feel that it's important to know. Chemistry is also fun when I'm not studying for impossible exams because many of the lab experiments we do are quite awesome. Especially when things get lit on fire or explode. As for Math, it's not that I hate it, but it's pretty tough. I have to study a lot to get good grades.

I really enjoyed English and Biology when I was in high school. English, because I had a lot of freedom to write and always did really well with projects, and Biology because the teacher was one of the nicer ones and I just seemed to have a knack for it - I was the last person to enter class, a couple weeks late, and within a week, I think, I caught up and got to the top of the class.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
I was always a big fan of English courses. Even though I don't necessarily favor reading, I somehow end up enjoying the course more than I initially expected. Aside from that, I adore science classes; science has always been one of my strong points (except Physics...), so naturally I tend to gravitate more towards it. Another course I like is Health; health in general is something I always liked to learn about. History courses in general have always been intriguing to take, but I don't know if I would say that I actually enjoy them. The worst subject of all is Math, no questions asked.

Lord Vain

Dawn of a New Day
English, Art, and Gym were all subjects I actually enjoyed while I was in school. English because I was good at writing short stories and such, Art because overall I'm a decent drawer, and Gym because I got to be reckless in Hackey and Soccer. Yes, I know it's "Hockey" and not Hackey, but I was a crazy defensman and hacked and slashed a lot--people wanted me on their team because of this, likely 50% of it was me being good at what I did and 50% being they didn't want to be the ones getting hacked and slashed, hahahah.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I really enjoy Physics because labs are very fun to partake in, as well as Theater because acting is rather fun (although I realize now that it's quite hard if you aren't "in character" :brow: ).

I don't enjoy subjects based on whether I'm good at it or not; I'm horrible at acting (I don't have my lines memorized and I have literally four days to get it done lmao) and I forget many equations and definitions in Physics calss. I enjoy subjects whether on I have fun, and Physics/Theater provide that. :3

Any subject that pertains to Language Arts: linguistics, Spanish, grammar... etc.

Science: Biology, Chemistry, Astronomy, Geology/Earth Science.

Math: Physics (also considered a science), Trigonometry, Geometry.

Social Sciences: Sociology, Psychology.

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
My favorite school subjects were Math, Art and English. I'm a highly logical person, I love the challenge and the puzzle that comes with Math, I'm also very good at it, my friends have even nicknamed me the calculator because I'm very quick at calculating in my head. I've always been very creative and artistic, so of course I loved art, getting to create things, play around with colors and shapes. And I'm also very fond of the English language, most of the music I listen to is in English, most of the movies and shows I watch are in English, I love speaking in English, writing in English. I have friends who are native English who actually claim I speak their language better than they do, lol.

My least favorite school subjects were History and Religion. History is generally a boring school subject, even friends of mine who are interested in history agree with me there. The way it's taught is very dry, very fact- and date oriented, and not very inspiring. Only for one year (in high school) did I have a history teacher who actually managed to inspire and show a fun side of the school subject (the only year I wasn't completely and utterly bored during the lessons). He engaged us in events, made us think for ourselves, taught about events through the eyes of the everyday people rather than the so-called important people. And being someone with very little interest in religion, that subject was simply uninteresting to me, more often a source of annoyance.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
My favorite is choir. Mostly because the conductor is my favorite teacher and I love music.

My least favorite class is English. I just really hate writing. :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom