• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Handheld Zelda

My favorite portable game that I have played would have to be Ocarina of Time 3D. I never played the original so it was a brand new experience for me. I finally understood why it is such a classic Zelda game.

DARK MASTER

The Emperor
Wait... There's an online mode in Phantom Hourglass? I'm not sure how I didn't know this. What online mode?

Phantom Hourglass online was a strategic mode where one player controlled Phantoms that intercepted while the other was tasked with avoiding them as Link gathering Golden Force Gems. It featured multiple stages and even special multiplayer collectibles, such as the Big Plays.

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
For me, it's Link's Awakening. It was not my first handheld Zelda, that was PH, but there is just something special about LA that makes me love it ^^

WindFishTacos

"Look at those sideburns...that's true grit!"
I love all the handhelds, Link's Awakening DX is by far my favorite. ALBW was fantastic, Minish Cap and OOS were also great.

Cartoonmaniac

Biggest Zelda fan this side of the South Pole
My favorite portable game that I have played would have to be Ocarina of Time 3D. I never played the original so it was a brand new experience for me. I finally understood why it is such a classic Zelda game.
I definitely agree. I had heard so much praise about Ocarina of Time, so I decided to go with the 3DS re-release. It's absolutely amazing!!!

Roger Rad

The Fabulous One
The very first. Link's Awakening. Monochrome. That's where my handheld adventure started. So many memories...

Not including any remakes, I will say Spirit Tracks. I feel like this game is very under appreciated and it deserves a bit more credit. Spirit Zelda was a fantastic companion, the dungeons were very well done, we got a new Hyrule to explore which opens up endless possibilities for new games, and Malladus I thought was pretty cool even though we did not learn much about him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom