• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Handheld Zelda

D

Deleted member 14134

1.ALBW
2.SMW
3.MC
4. OOS/OOA
5. PH
6. LA
7.ST

DARK MASTER

The Emperor
I really like A Link Between Worlds, Tingle's Rosy Rupeeland, Link's Awakening, Trifore Heroes, and Phantom Hourglass.

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
Does Ocarina of Time 3D count? Otherwise, it's gotta be A Link Between Worlds. I also really enjoyed The Minish Cap and Phantom Hourglass.

ALBW by far, I grew up playing Zelda and ALttP was my first ever game so it was awesome getting to revisit a familiar place with a brand new story and the ability to morph into walls is awesome

Spamomanospam

Captain Kick-ass
EDIT: the post above this wasn't there when I wrote this. : P
My first thought was Link's Awakening, as that was my first Zelda game, but reading through I'm saddened by the fact that nobody seems to even acknowledge TriForce Heroes, so I think I'll give it a shout out just because I think it deserves one. This game took the system from LBW and really did something unique with it. The suits were fun to collect and use, and gave you abilities you've never seen before in any other Zelda game. I'll never get tired of swimming in lava. Plus, the multiplayer puzzle design was my favorite in the Zelda series (even if that's only two other games.)
In spite of the lackluster single player experience, which I'm certain somebody is going to decry in reply, this game stands out as possibly there must unique game in the series. Just as long as you don't get into a group with a couple trolls. XD

Monja Elisa

Hyrulean Princess
Probably Ocarina of time for me! ~ I loved the remake.. tho I gotta say, PH is pretty close behind it! ^^

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Minish Cap, no doubt. I really liked the world, controls, and graphics of this game. The shrinking mechanic was done really well and the sidequests were really strong. If only it were longer, because 5 dungeons is pretty short. Also wasn't a fan of the fact that some quests could be missed if you didn't know to look for them at that certain point.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom