• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Generation

Favorite Pokemon Generation?

• Generation I (Red/Blue/Yellow)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Generation II (Gold/Silver/Crystal)

• Generation III (Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald)

• Generation IV (Diamond/Pearl/Platinum)

• Generation V (Black/White/Black2/White2)

• Generation VI (X/Y)

• Total voters
Ist generation is my favorite. It has the most original pokemon, obviously, and it's hard, and I like hard games. It also popularized pokemon, and if pokemon was never popular, then I probably would've never gotten into it, so thank you, generation 1.

T

technologist798

my favorite generation is the second. JOHTO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

johto

Last edited by a moderator:
my favourite is definatly first gen, it has so much nostalgia and i love all the Pokemon they are all unique and different. the newer Pokemon don't really tickle my fancy, sure some are cool but most are just boring.

Generation 3 is most definitely my favorite generation because it's when pokemon got creative. No longer were every pokemon based off of animals but now we have a bit of variety. Well, that and the fact that I grew up with gen III and my first pokemon game was Ruby version. And also Emerald is my favorite pokemon game.

L

LightningLink

The best by far is Generation II because it includes two maps and many ways to catch pokemon.

J

jjkronos

I like all the generations, but if I have to pick one, II generations games, because is one of the longest pokemons games, and I got to fight Red.....epic.

My favourite generation is the 2nd; the pokemon were original and cool, the music was incredible, the addition of being able to play through Kanto after having beat the elite four was great and the final battle against Red was one of the best optional boss battles ever.

N

nintendofan2014

I like Gen. 2 the best, because it was the first generation the played (Gold), and the Pokemon were more creative, even though Gen. 2 is the easiest, in my opinion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom