• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Enemy

Kirino

Tatakae
Mine's Lizafos. It was interesting to fight him since he had tons of different moves he could do, and that always kept me on my toes, and made me use different strategies. And he looked cool, especially with that steel arm.

My second favorite was the Moblin. It was fun to climb over his shield and to be able to just slash at him as much as you can.

How about you?

Kaleb Dampf

YouTube- www.youtube.com/user/F3artheReaper
Demise. I've seen my friend go through him in under 3 minutes on his first try.

Beamos. At first I found them extremely annoying, but after a while they became my favorite. It's pretty satisfying chopping it down section by section then finally stabbing it in its eye and causing it to explode. There is a small room in the sandship that has three of them firing at you at the same time. This was a difficult room but fun and challenging.

I like Beamos. At first, I was like, "how do I beat him?". But when I figured it out, each Beamos afterward became much more satisfying to kill.

everettkagan

Major SS and Oot fan!
STALMASTER! At first i thought of beamos, because i figured them out automatically and they are so easy, but i thought the stalmaster, mini-boss from Ancient cistern, was so much harder and so much more satisfing when you finally slice him up into tiny bones.:)

Zukoia

DestiaDestroyerOfBokoblin
Bokoblins just because you can scare them with bombs and your beetle else it would be Stalmaster i was like o_O only mini boss that recuired me using potions :3

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
I'll just go ahead and say Bokoblins, and even their electric cousins, Technoblins. Though they're pretty much a standard enemy they became my most enjoyable foe, especially when they swarmed around me in groups.

Lizalfos are the ones I'm satisfied the most with beating. Somehow I feel unsettled when fighting them, so it disrupts my strategies on bringing to them a swift end. Combating two typically results in me losing half my hearts. Nonetheless I've found out that drawing one away from the other is far more efficient. So progress is being made with them...

Darknuts because they're fun to battle and look cool

I'm sorry to say that there aren't any Darknuts in Skyward Sword. Wish there were, because they'd be epic to fight.

Well, I love stalfos in every game, and SS stalfos are awesome, and the "stal family" in general, of course Stalmaster is the best

I also loved to fight bokoblins, SPOILER AHEAD! and of course at the end when Girahim calls he massive army it was a completely "YES! :mad:"

At the beginning of hero mode Fi told me I defeated exactly 400 red bokoblins

S

SkywardSword596

1. Stalmaster. He was General Grievous reborn!!!! Second, Scervo/Dreadfuse. Third, Dark Lizalfos. I thought he shouldve been used more.

atompike

On my Zeldathon Quest
Moblins or Darknutts, they're both fun to fight...stupid SS didn't have Darknutts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom