• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Zelda Favorite Designs for Link, Zelda and Ganon?

Mangachick14

Nerdy and Proud
I think it's pretty self-explanatory, but in case you clicked this with your eyes closed for whatever reason, I restate the question: Which game has your favorite designs of our main trio? Is your choice based off of the concept art or the in-game model/sprite?

My favorite design for Link is probably Oot, mostly based off of the concept art. I just think he looks really cool and him in Melee may or may not have been my first crush it's a very classic design.

My favorite design for Zelda was probably SS. Based off of both the in game model ans the concept art, she looked cute and her appearance really matched her personality. Definitely my favorite out of the bunch. :yes:

As for Ganon, I'll have to go with his TP design. Based mostly off of the in-game model, I thought he looked very threatening, even if he had some pretty weird hair...

What about y'all?

CraptainFalcon

Bored to death
Well, my favorite designs of Link, Zelda and Ganondorf is the official art ofTwilight Princess.

Link looked like a true warrior ready to rush into any battle and ready to take on any creature bigger than him.

Zelda in Twilight Princess... was F***ing hot. I don't know how many times I stared at her for every single cutscene

And Ganondorf, looked epic and he truly looked evil.

Big Octo

=^)
For Link, I liked his Twilight Princess design. He was one of few characters in that game that didn't look like some sort of mutant or freak. The tunic looks great, the chain mail under it was a nice addition, and overall, he looks pretty awesome.

For Zelda, it would again have to be Twilight Princess. Like Link, she didn't look like a mutant. Too bad she seemed so lifeless in that game.

Finally, for Ganondorf, I liked his Ocarina of Time look the best. That nose.

Burning Beast

Go to Hell 4 Heavens Sake
Great thread!

For Link I'd have to go with TP Link, despite being the Link I have the toughest time connecting with as a character, had my favorite design out of all the Links. It was a cool design which gave Link a rather mature look which I like for Link.

Zelda... that's a toughy, but I'll go with you and say SS Zelda. Same reasons that you said, and just want to reinforce your point about her being cute :P

Ganondorf, probably WW, tough one again but WW's twin swords and the robe I thought was really cool. TP is a close second but I just really like WW's.

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
ZD Champion
for link,undeniably his design from melee & soul calibur 2,which is based off the oot art [too bad the actual game is all polygon blocks and such]

for zelda,its really a coin flip b/w her oot art/melee design,or her tp design

and i like ganon's design from melee & oot 3d

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Adult Link - OoT, TP
Child Link - OoT/MM
Zelda - TP
Ganondorf - TP/TWW

Those are my faves because they look the most realistic (except for TWW Gdorf, but even then, I can respect his fa--err, weight gain. Several years in the Dark Realm doesn't leave you emaciated, after all.)

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
Link - Twilight Princess, no doubt. The refurbs in Brawl and SSB4 are even better.

Zelda - Uh, toughie, this is. A Link to the Past and Skyward Sword designs are adorable. Twilight Princess Zelda is notable for me, as well.

Ganondorf - Can't decide. Ganondorf designs in Ocarina of Time, The Wind Waker and Twilight Princess are all really cool. Beast Ganon has got his props too in A Link to the Past and Twilight Princess.

Link - Definitely OoT. I like Link as a blonde and the kelly green tunic with the all white tights is just the coolest look to me, plus he looked more muscular in OoT to me

Zelda - It's a hard choice between SS and WW. They are both adorable but I think I'm gonna be that guy and say WW Zelda just because the game is better

Ganon - OoT Ganon is so good. Gotta love that nose.

r2d93

Hero of the Stars
Hmmmm good question.

Link would have to be ALttP OR TMC concept arts. I love both. As for ingame, probablyWW or OoT3D young Link.

Zelda is Spirit Tracks

And favorite Ganondorf is TP. That is one badass dude

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom