• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Deity

Which of the minor Deities in Zelda do you enjoy the most?

• Din/Farore/Nayru (Oracle forms)

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Light Spirits (Eldin, Ordona, Faron, Lanayru)

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Golden Goddesses

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Wind Fish/Levias

• Faron, Eldin, Lanayru (Dragons)

• Deku Tree/Young Deku Tree

Votes: 4 13.8%
  • Jabu-Jabu

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Four Giants

• Valoo

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Cyclos/Zephos

Votes: 1 3.4%

• Total voters
Valoo, because he actually tries to help Link instead of telling him to save everyone

WindFishTacos

"Look at those sideburns...that's true grit!"
I really like the backstory behind the three Oracles. It was cool that you got to meet them in human form in Seasons and Ages. I wish they did make a third game all about the Oracle of Secrets (Farore). That would be a really cool throwback if they made it into a 3DS game, better late then never!

I'm interested in the role that Din, Nayru, and Farore play in WW. Their roles were pretty subtle, I think.

Deku tree would be my first vote, because he's all nice and benevolent and WHYY DID HE HAVE TO DIE IT'S BEEN 18 YEARS AND I'M STILL NOT OVER ITTTT *sobs*

Second would be the giants I guess, because they have a fleshed out story with the skull kid (especially in the manga)

I like that Din, Nayru and Farore, 'help' Link in OoT. They aren't as helpful as Valoo, but the spells we get throughout OoT are pretty cool. Out of the three, i'd go with Din, just cause she looks awesome, and then Farore, because Farore's wind was the spell I used most.

karu

Panamaniac
I love the light spirits, not only for their purpose in TP but because of their art style, they were really thought out. And the collection of the tears, it's symbolical. There's just too many reasons as why they're my favorite Deities

pyjamas5189

Secretly a cat
I chose the three Oracles becuase I enjoyed the Oracle games and it was fun to see them in human form, just a shame Farore didn't get the same love as the other two a third game would have been awesome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom