• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spirit Tracks Favorite Boss

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
I am sorry if there's a thread for this but I was wondering whats your favorite boss mine has to be Puppet Zelda because well you verse Zelda and the real Zelda when she gets possessed by Cole.

Definitely the Demon train. Everything was amazing but then the music put it above Fraaz. I think that was it's name anyway. I haven't fought Dark Link yet though, so this could change.

The hardest for me was Byrne (which automatically makes him the favorite); the most epic was Cragma.

El Bagu

Wannabe Mr. 1-8-1
Malladus! It was by no means an easy boss and I had some problems. I guess I needed half a dozen of tries before I finally figured everything out. It was a nice surprise to get the challenge (that it really was) :).

I guess it was not only about malladus but also the whole atmosphere, it made everything interesting and exciting and therefore it is my favorite boss!

Phantom Zelda

Mostly Harmless
Mine would probably be Cragma. He was just so cool and riding around on a cart was also really fun. And I'm surprised how many people found Malladus hard, I found him pretty easy. Now playing that damn flute on the other hand...

B

BIGJRA

I know that Byrne is the funnest :) and every restart i get i love battling him and its a shame he isn't rebattleable like the other bosses. They should do a Oot3D bed boss battle style in a future toon link game

S

Skull son

I'd have to say the Boss Moblin from TP. He was really oringinal to me, which I loved.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom