• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Boss in Skyward Sword?

The game had so many great bosses. Girahim 1st and 3rd, Kolokotos, the squid monster thing, and Demise were among my favorite bosses. If I had to choose it would probably be Demise. It was awesome, a sword type of duel not to mention being able to tap in the power of thunder to stun and finish him off. It was so badass.

Tentalus easily.

Yeah he was pretty easy, but it was an epic boss fight. From the start where he is tearing up the Sand Ship and you have to escape as it sinks is the stuff of legend. The battle itself was great as well visually, it felt like a movie, the warrior bravely fending off the Kraken! He's also the only (I think) boss that destroys the entire dungeon you just beat in the boss battle, that's pretty awesome.

Tentalus. Coolest boss room in the game and he had cool hair! He was a fun fight and a fun looking guy too

i can't ever decide between koloktos and the third ghirahim, but it's nice to know that most people seem to agree with me :)

Demise. People say it was easy, but that's only once you know what to do. Plus, the epicness factor overruled everything in comparison to the other bosses.

while ghirahim is my new favorite villain, my favorite boss would have to be tentalus.
first, his design sort of made me giggle. it reminded me of a monster from the book 'where the wild things are'
second, I just like the concept of maneuvering through the boat to get to him, and slashing at his tentacles with a skyward strike.

Demise and the last Ghirahim fight and for the dungeons bosses I'd say the one from the ancint cistern.

unknown

._.. .. _. _._ morse code
I think that my favorite would be super hard to decide. I really liked so many of the bosses, but maybe I think it would have to be demise. He was so climactic, as well as the heart rate that I got going from him. He was really fun :)

A

AverageJez

I loved Tantalus(Sandship boss) because with my not looking up guides, he was the hardest boss to figure out how to kill. I was using bombs at first, to kill the tentacles in the first stage of the boss, and when I ran out of bombs, I ran around for a while trying to use other items until I found out that if you use a skyward strike, it cuts the tentacles, and by that time I was in the third stage of hitting the boss' eye, so the tentacles were whipping out and about really quick. lol
I haven't beaten the game the first time through yet because I'm trying to get 100% upgrades and heart pieces, goddess cubes, etc. So this favorite might change.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom