• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

MM-3DS Favorite Boss in Majora's Mask

Favorite Boss in Majora's Mask

• Odolwa

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Goht

Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Gyorg

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Twinmold

• Unsure

• Total voters

Ghirahimiscool

Cucco Butt
Odolwa has always been my favorite since my childhood. He was the boss I beat the most (probably cuz he was easiest) and I still love him.

David

But you called me here...
Odolwa is the best choice of boss in Majora's Mask. He's chaotic, fun, and his chants are awesome! I actually found him harder than most of the other bosses in the game. I have never tried to beat Majora without Fierce Diety, so he's just a push-over.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Goht plays unlike any other boss in the series and breaks away from the simple arena-esque boss room which is just a big round room.

Also, autocorrect wants to call him goth, so he's infinite cool.

I have to say, I'm irritated at the redesign for Gyorg. One thing that gets levied against Zelda bosses a lot is their predictability. Gyorg was cool because how to hurt him wasn't really readily apparent at the time, and… let's just say that experimentation (getting in the water with him) was risky. Now what have they gone and added? Yup. Giant glowing eyeball. In a place that makes no sense whatsoever. (and he looks absolutely idiotic when you do stun him)

coolwordnnumber

Deku Scrub
I voted for odolwa, because of the chanting and dancing.

But majora's incarnation is my favorite because of how crazy he is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom