• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Boss Battle

00steven

Yeah, that's right!
I would like to know, in all of zelda history what is your favorite boss battle? Mine is either Ganon at the end of Oot or Phantom Ganon from Oot. These are two epic battles and I love the challenge both of them bring.

Godkarmachine

Angry Megaman Fan
Twinmold from Majora's Mask
I love using the giant's mask, it's so cool xD

Or maybe Helmaroc King from Wind Waker, love this part of the game and I think the battle and specially the animation when you defeat it is really awesome

germ1137

Lokomo Ninja
Oh, definetly Puppet Ganon from The Wind Waker. When you beat it's first sage, you think it's over, untill it turns into a giant spider and then a big worm-like thing. It's pretty awsome!

EternalNocturne

Fluffy hair!
Definitely Argorok from Twilight Princess's City in the Sky! The boss itself was epic, the music was awesome, and the battlefield was amazing! It was a very exhilarating battle since the only thing challenging you wasn't just the dragon -- the rain and the strong wind added to the devastating atmosphere. You're also up quite high and it complements the tension when you get hit by Argorok's fire and fall all the way down. XD

Stallord from Arbiter's Grounds was also a very fun battle. It's a close 2nd-place for me! :D It was a very fast-paced boss battle like Argorok's was. The Spinner goes extremely fast in the boss room; much faster than its usual speed. You're also jumping from place to place all the time.

That one boss from the Fire Temple in Spirit Tracks... It's kind of like Stallord but with a mine cart instead of a spinner.

Another one would have to be Onox from Oracle of Seasons

zeldakid895

Zelda's Kid
Stallord from TP was a very enjoyable to play, and he was very creative. I also liked fighting Trinexx and Twinrova, as they had creative uses of the fire vs. ice idea.

I loved Gyorg from MM, it's just a hardcore boss battle. The way it should be.
If Gyorg is the boss of the great bay temple then yes he is very tough.

One of my fave bosses is the boss of the temple of the gods.
But you do not actually kill him.
Its more of a test than an actual fight.

Another of my favourite bosses is the boss of the water temple in OoT.
He takes a while to kill and its so easy for him to grab you.
And he takes a lot of life off you once he catches you.

I also love Twinrova and how the sisters argue who is older.
Not a hard boss fight but one of the best looking boss fights.

Linkerjuax

Bongo-Bongo
My favorite boss battle is Bongo Bongo from OoT it is a great and easy boss also he sing during the battle, that makes a very unique boss.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Mine is probably Odolwa from Majora's Mask. Though he was the first boss, he still brought plenty of challenge and fun with the sword/evasion techniques that he possessed. But if I as to choose another, I'd have to pick the sword-fight with Ganondorf at the end of TP.

OcarinaSword

Never Give up
my favorite boss battle is on twilight princess fighting ganadorf sword battle , when you fight him i like how they made that battle, also the graphics and the real life form of the battle!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom