• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Ball & Chain Enemy

What you would like to see more of:

• B&C Troopers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B&C IronKnuckles

• Dark Hammers

• I cant choose

• None

• Total voters
Well, the title is pretty strait forward... I was thinking of what I'd like to see in a zelda game, then I thought of the ball And chain Troopers, Dark hammers, And Ball and chain Iron knuckels (an enemy I made up)... couldent make up my mind, so I thought I'd ask you guys. Just so you know, I concitered Onix from OoS to be a Iron knuckle... Well, have fun voteing, ~Lil'link :)

unknown

._.. .. _. _._ morse code
I can't choose. I think that dark hammers would be pretty cool, but I liked the Trooper too. If I could choose it would probably be a darknut that has a bunch of different weapons including the b n' c.

Definitely the single Dark Hammer from Twilight Princess because it was so interesting to fight! Took me awhile to figure out you had to attack from behind. :xd: The player's reward for completing the battle was also one of the greatest items in franchise history. Some of my frustration at Skyward Sword not having an ice region may be kicking in, however, and heavily influencing my vote! Oh, the bias!

M

Metroid.

I chose Dark Hammer solely on aesthetics. I don't know if anyone realised that it looked like a Lizalfos, or at least dinosaur-ish. No matter what enemy is in a game, it's never a certainty that you defeat them in the same manner as in previous renditions..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom