• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Baba Incarnation?

Which Baba Incarnation Is Your Favorite?

• N64 Deku Baba

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Withered Deku Baba

• Mini Baba

• Bio Deku Baba

• Boko Baba

• Twilight Princess Deku Baba

• Twilit Baba

• Baba Serpent

• Skyward Sword Deku Baba

• Quadro Baba

• Total voters

Dragoncat

Twilit wildcat: Aerofelis
I didnt know what the TP ones that move and try to bite you after you cut them were called. *registers the name "serpent baba" into memory*

Serpent Baba, and the SS Deku and Quadro Baba. Serpent babas are fierce, but not enough to be annoying. Sometimes they slither off the edge of the cliff in the Sky City dungeon xD I enjoy feeding bombs to the SS babas. Want a treat? Go ahead...BOOM! It's also mildly amusing to kill them with skyward strikes.

Lol JJ, where'd you get that pic?

I voted the Bio Deku Baba from Majora's Mask, the Baba Serpent from Twilight Princess, and the Skyward Sword Deku Baba. The Bio Deku Baba was an enemy with longevity, something that continued to keep you on your toes even after being severed from its stem, and I have to give it points for its weird visual design. The Baba Serpent is a similar story, as it continues to haunt you after cutting it and requires a bit more care and strategy than "GAAAHHH KILL ALL THESE BABA FIENDS!!" The ordinary Deku Baba from Skyward Sword was also an interesting diversion from the standard Deku Baba which is so easy to kill. Now you have to pay attention to their heads and angle your strikes. A small difference, but a meaningful one.

While I acknowledge what the Quadro Baba from Skyward Sword tried to do, I found its annoyance greater than its innovation. It tended to change its mouth position and attack so quickly that it basically devolved into frantically guessing where to swing your sword before it could lunge. Had it not kind of nullified its innovation, I could respect it more, but now I usually ignore them if I can help it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom