• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Anime?

NintendoCN

Team Captain
I've watched and enjoyed so many it's hard to pick, I watch; One Piece, Boruto, My Hero Academia, The Ancient Magus Bride, Recovery of an MMO Junkie, Katana Maidens, Lucky Star, Death March, Persona 5 the Animation, Dragon Ball Super, Trickster, Eromanga Sensei, Re: Zero, New Game!, Is It Wrong To Pick Up Girls In A Dungeon?, Miss Koboyashi's Dragon Maid, Gamers, In Another World With My Smartphone, My First Girlfriend is a Gal, Masamune-kun's Revenge, No Game No Life, The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, Is The Order A Rabbit, Fairy Tail, and KonoSuba. I don't Queue anime I didn't enjoy. (Favorites are obvious).

I’ve not seen a lot of anime but my favourite has to be Deathnote purely because an old friend introduced it to me as i was studying criminology at the time so it was interesting to see Light’s personality change throughout. Really got into it and loved every second

Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion; it was one of the first anime I ever watched (thanks adult swim) when I was a kid. The story was never boring, the characters were really good, all the plot twists were amazing as well, and the ending was absolutely perfect.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom