• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Alternate Form?

Pick one

• Wolf(TP)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rabbit(LttP)

• Goron(MM)

• Deku(MM)

• Zora(MM)

• Total voters

Dragoncat

Twilit wildcat: Aerofelis
I would say wolf, because theyre just awesome and beautiful animals. And the wolf reflects Link better than any other of the transformations imo. Wolves are loyal to their packs, they're brave, fierce, and intelligent. Likewise, Link is a strong warrior, loyal to his friends, and he has to be pretty smart to be able to solve those dungeon puzzles.

I didnt include Fierce Deity because that form is overpowered compared to the rest. People would pick based on how powerful the forms are...also, you only use it for the last part of the game.

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
I'm torn.

I think the wolf-form really suits him and it has many fine features. It is a loyal warrior-animal.

At the same time... I like the bunny-form from A Link to the Past because it made me go WTF?! and laugh when I first saw it. I honestly thought the game had glitched on me. The bunny wins for sheer humor.

The Fairy-form from Adventure of Link was useful. Link could fly over steep rises and squeeze through keyholes. He could also flitter above enemies's heads to escape if health was low. It's not my favorite transformation, but it can stand to be brought back and explored in a newer title, I think. It can even be expaded upon - who doesn't want to talk to and learn the secrets of healing fairies?

Wolf, hands down.
Ok, so maybe I don't know the one's from MM, but the wolf is still awesome.
I hated being in Rabbit form in ALTTP, you could barely do anything (andit killed me, not being able to use the sword)
Being the wolf, you can attack, run pretty fast, and also warp to places you've already been. As the rabbit, you can....run around...

Dragoncat

Twilit wildcat: Aerofelis
The Fairy-form from Adventure of Link was useful. Link could fly over steep rises and squeeze through keyholes. He could also flitter above enemies's heads to escape if health was low. It's not my favorite transformation, but it can stand to be brought back and explored in a newer title, I think. It can even be expaded upon - who doesn't want to talk to and learn the secrets of healing fairies?
Crap looks like I forgot one -_- I had no idea that form even existed...

r2d93

Hero of the Stars
I'd say Zora. I loved swimming with the Zora mask on, and the electric barrier+ boomerang fin things were really useful.

What about Minish size form? Does that count? ;)

ZeldaFAYZ6251

Twilight Princess Lover
Wolf Link was perfect for any job.

I hated wandering around when I had to get somewhere and I had to take long ways before i got the Master Sword and could turn into a wolf anytime I want.

The rabbit wasn't very effective, all it could do was run, weeeeeeeeee, that was pretty much it...The wolf takes it to a whole new level! Transporting, faster running, cooler powers, like the ones used to kill Shadow Beasts, and the senses, they really helped when I needed dough...

I also liked the masks from Majora's Mask, but they didn't really do anything particularly special except for the transforming ones...but they only changed your attack pattern.

They only Mask I liked from MM was the BunnyHood, not that it was a mask..:):)

I'll say the wolf, TP is a game i play a lot of and i do enjoy the different pace the wolf form brings to the combat. I do love the way the twilight realm sections looked and it kind of sucked that you had to use your wolf senses which turned the screen quite dark but that was neither here nor there. Also being in wolf mode gave Midna a chance to shine and use her magic like the target jumps and being able to wrestle with Beast Ganon.

I also like the deku scrub because it was cute.

Dan

I love the DEKU forum, those lil plants are pretty cute, and if I don't mind saying so pretty sexy. I just love those cute lil sounds they makes, and those bubbles they fire out of there mouths OMG JUST SO ADORABLE !

Link-of-Lylat

It's me!
I'm going with Goron. Fast, easy to control (for me, at least), and powerful. Basically, it's the Zelda equivalent of Chuck Norris. :cool:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom