• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Aliens

The Joker

<span style="text-shadow:2px 2px 4px Purpl
With all the media with the many types and forms of aliens, it's almost hard to choose between any of them. But my absolute favorite extraterretrial has got to be the Xenomorphs from the Aliens films. Vicious, frightening, and perfect as Ash the android had put it:

[video=youtube;5dzj4tMKsOM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5dzj4tMKsOM[/video]

What is your favorite alien(s)?

Big Octo.

The Alien from the movie Alien probably.

Look at that fearsome beast:

170px-Alien_%281979%29_-_The_Alien.jpg

Truth be told though I find the portrayal of extraterrestrials in cinematography to be very weak. With their bizarre grunts and desire for bloodshed they fail to leave a lasting impression. E.T. is the rare exception but humanoid martians tend not to be my cup of tea.

Dan

Always the Xenomorphs because they mostly come out at night...mostly.
Although i'm pretty fond of the irkens... Mostly this one... mostly.

Gir_And_Zim_relaxing.jpg

Big Octo

=^)
Ah, yes, aliens. I thank you for bringing this topic up.

I, too, particularly admire the Xenomorph. Such an intimidating and ferocious creature, worthy of being in a good number of films.

The Predator is pretty awesome as well. It's a force truly to reckon with, and something that requires good 'ol Arnie to kill.

predator.jpg

I'd also like to give Little Green Men the spotlight. They're the factor aliens, after all.

green-man1.jpg

Last, but most certainly not least, I'd be honored to mention Giorgio A. Tsoukalos. Some say he's so far fetched in his ideas that he himself may be an alien.

80365842_aliens_meme_Few_Random_Facts_For_All_You_Sharetastic_People-s484x484-293784-580.jpeg

Fig

The Altruist
Always the Xenomorphs because they mostly come out at night...mostly.
Although i'm pretty fond of the irkens... Mostly this one... mostly.

Gir_And_Zim_relaxing.jpg

Whoooo! I love Invader Zim and Gir! They are adorable no matter what they do! :love:

Alien species that I still remember are the Metroids and the Shroobs from Mario and Luigi: Partners in Time!

Dan

Whoooo! I love Invader Zim and Gir! They are adorable no matter what they do! :love:

Alien species that I still remember are the Metroids and the Shroobs from Mario and Luigi: Partners in Time!

Wooo glad you think so.

Yes how can I forget the silence. Aliens with swag ;)

Go_Dark_Link

If there ever was one
I have to say all aliens are my favorite. However, if I have to choose I'll probably choose the aliens from Prometheus, since they've been recently impregnated in my mind! Also, I love how this:
new-prometheus-image-shows-previously-unseen-alien-105344-00-470-75.jpg

turns into this:
prometheus-alien-snake.jpg

gives birth to this:
Prometheus_4.jpg

and allows for the ultimate:
PROTO+ALIEN+PROMETHEUS+movie.jpg

So yeah.

- The inter-dimensional beings from Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull: the actual idea and the mystery surrounding them makes them that more fantastic.

- Doctor Who aliens: Slitheen, Daleks, Ood, Sontarans, Sycorax, Hoix, Silence

- The 456 from Torchwood: Children of Earth: we don't know what these creatures look like exactly, which makes them even more threatening.

- Metroids: they're energy-sucking predators. Need I say more?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom