• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Actor/Actress?

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
I am going to be completely bias here!

Jennifer Lawrence and Mila Kunis haha! Of course this is mainly because I am insanely attracted to them but I also think there acting as well as style of acting is generally really good! I find Mila Kunis to be great when playing a sort of comedy role and Jennifer Lawrence was obv was awesome in the Hunger Games as well as other film's for example like crazy :)

Last edited:

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
Tara Strong. Plain and simple. She's in everything. She's Timmy Turner(FOP), Twilight Sparkle(MLP:FiM), Raven(Teen Titans), Bubbles(PPG movie, maybe show), Dill Pickles(Rugrats), and SO MUCH MORE. And she does it all well.

Favourite actors:
Robin Williams (Jakob the Liar) - funny and also a huge Zelda fan. Why does he appear in so many crappy films though?

Liam Neeson (Schindler's List) - just love his roles and acting style.

John Hurt (Merlin TV series) - come on, this man's an acting legend! God, that voice is unforgettable.

Sam Neill (Jurassic Park 1 & 3) - He has a very cool acting style.

Honourable mentions: David Tennant, Johnny Depp, Sean Bean, Rowan Atkinson, Kenneth Branagh, Simon Pegg & Alexander Siddig

Favourite actresses:
Hannah Taylor Gordon (Anne Frank: The Whole Story) - Brilliant actress, yet too underrated. Her performances are just fantastic!

Cate Blanchett (The Lord of the Rings) - Beautiful and graceful. Wonderful performances.

Honourable mentions: Helena Bonham Carter, Rosamund Pike, Gemma Arterton, AnnaSophia Robb, Eve Myles & Zooey Deschanel

Attachments

• robin-williams_1[1].jpg
    robin-williams_1[1].jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 0
  • LiamNeeson[1].jpg
    LiamNeeson[1].jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 0
  • The-Great-Dragon-John-hurt-merlin-on-bbc-3701498-310-310[1].jpg
    The-Great-Dragon-John-hurt-merlin-on-bbc-3701498-310-310[1].jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Sam%20Neill-SPX-026004[1].jpg
    Sam%20Neill-SPX-026004[1].jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 0
  • taylor_gordon_hannah_attrice_001.jpg
    taylor_gordon_hannah_attrice_001.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
THIS BABE RIGHT HERE

tumblr_mlcsc0eSAM1r7gk1fo2_500.jpg

No, her v

tumblr_mlcsc0eSAM1r7gk1fo1_500.png

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
For me, it'd either be Johnny Depp, who has starred in some of my favourite movies and is a lovely guy off-stage, too. And fit as hell. Or Ian McKellen, for all the same reasons. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom