• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Actor/Actress?

Luke's Wife

peaked in 2015
Basically what the title says. Who's your favorite actor or actress (or both) and why?
For me, (I've probably already made it obvious but) it's Joseph Gordon-Levitt. The dude's talented. In every movie he's in he plays a totally different character and he nails it every time. I wish I could act like he does. He also wins major kudos for being super down to earth. He doesn't care about the image of celebrity whatsoever, and he makes movies because he loves to act and that's all there is to it.

also

joseph-gordon-levitt.jpg

look
at
his
stupid
face
how can you not love his face

anyway, please punch me in the face before i go on any longer because i will who's yours?

TheRizardon

poog tnalp yknuhc
My favorite is is Johnny Depp.
I don't know exactly why he's my favorite but I love how he portrays each role he plays. I use to not be able to even recognize him in certain movies. :S

Dan

ian mckellen, who doesn't Love this ol man, great looks and a great voice. ;) Look at those lovable eyes staring into your soul ! A fantastic proud gay actor.
3046.jpg

John Astin, I've never seen him in any other role to be honest, but his Gomez is the greatest Gomez of all time. ;)
600full-john-astin.jpg

Tommy wiseau, never have I seen an actor with so much passion, He's an inspiration to us all !
<picture cannot be displayed because of too much sexyness can kill>

Batman

Not all those who wander are lost...
Favorite Actors: Morgan Freeman & Christian Bale

244_freeman_morgan_092806.jpg

christian-bale-SP-072112.jpg

Favorite Actresses: Natalie Portman & Megan Fox (Obviously I have a bias here. I really can care less how good they can act)

natalie-portman-8.jpg

img-336890-1-tumblr_lvdymc3GcN1r7pnsco4_500.jpg

Mudora

Innocent but not fearful.
My favorite actors are Johnny Depp, Robert Downey Jr., and Jack Black because they're excellent in every role they play. As for favorite actress, I'm not too sure.

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
Johnny Depp has got to be one of my favorite actors. He can pretty do any role of any movie. I think he was excellent in the movie, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.

Joy

The Sexy One
I like Scarlett Johansson, even of she is a bit overrated, tied with Robert Downey Jr. They are both so amazing.

My favorite of all time is Audrey Hepburn! I <3 that woman! I also love Anne Hathaway. I'm not sure who my favorite actor is, but I do love Will Smith.

theoathtoorder

“Zinga-dingding!”
I like Liam Neeson, Clive Owen, Morgan Freeman, Bill Murray, and Sean Bean. Voice over actors I like Mark Hamill. He has the best villain voice.
Actresses- Natalie Portman (who doesn't like her??), Kate Beckinsale, Milla Jovovich, and Kate Winslet.

penguinboy82

Nature's troll
My favorite actor would have to be either Robert Downey Jr. or Neil Patrick Harris. They're both excellent in everything, also my favorite show is How I Met Your Mother so yes.

bunny

birb overlord
My favorite actor is Chris Evans. He plays Captain America in... Captain America.. xD and The Avengers.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
Actor: Johnny Depp
Actress: Helena Bonham Carter

those ae the only 2 i know
ya, my mom is a huge Johnny Depp fan

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom