• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Fav hangout spot

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Do you have a fav place to hangout? It can be anywhere. It can also be at any time. During lunch, after school, during breaks at work/school or just your free time. It can even be at home ;)
My fav hangout spot is my desk. I have everything there. I spend as much time at my desk as I possibly can whenever I'm off and don't have other plans. What about you, you and you?

toonlink

Most Active Inactive User
At home, I really like just lounging around in my room, either slouching at my desk or slumped over my bed. It's right next to my desk so I can still type on my computer if I stretch my arms over the bed's end~ Although, I often leave things scattered around so I end up spending more time tidying up than relaxing :/

Outside, I quite like hanging out at the mall, usually at used book and import stores. It's relaxing, just browsing through all the figures, games, and such. Sometimes I even chat with some of the people workin' there, since a lot of em are interested in the same stuff I'm into.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Seems like the thread is more like a fave chill spot than hang spot, because when I think hang spot I'm thinking a spot where you just hangout with friends.

I'd say down at the nearby Billards Hall or the Bowling Alley, or Downtown we also go to a few pubs.

Fave chill spot? My room because I have all my books, games, and my desk there. One day I'd like to have my own room devoted as a library with a study attached, and if that dream ever comes true that'd be a fave chill spot of mine as well.

GrooseIsLoose

Slickest pompadour in town
ZD Legend
My favourite hangout spot was a bakery situated in a nice and snug ole ded end. I would be eating egg puffs, Samosas, Panipuris, Sevpuri, DahiPapdi there. However it's been two years since my last visit there.

Princess Niki

Allons-y
Staff member
Don't really have one currently since moving, but before that I liked to hang out at this sports bar with friends where we used to do trivia before it died. I used to like to hang out in the union building at school when I was in collage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom