• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess Fav Enemy

Azure Sage
My favorite was the miniboss from the City in the Sky(don't know it's name), it was fun to fight!

The Mini-Boss you are talking about is Aeralfos. ;)

My favorite enemy/miniboss is Darknuts because they're just cool.

i think i have two favorites.

Darknuts because they're rather interesting to fight and require strategy

Bulbins because they're just so fun to slay when they try and swarm you. I love killing multiple weak enemies that dare to approach me. :devil:

Master Sword13

thatjoshoverthere
That's tough. It always is for me.

I'm a HUGE fan of darknuts because they can give me a challenge. I liked the White Wolfos in TP because of the new spirit look. I also like all enemies that can be sniped. A.K.A: Almost all.

Lupine

Sacred Beast
The White Wolfos was probably my fav :) it was so fun just to run around in Snowpeak with them for awhile, although it could get to be a bit of a pain when you have a pack of five frosty wolfos running at you from all directions

ケンジ

僕は準備完了しています!
Paranaque City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Well....My favorite enemy is Darknuts, Of course, and...Bokoblins.

I love killing those beasts. They're fun to mess with, and if they gang up on you, you go bezerk and go nuts! The killing spree you unleash, the power you have to end their intent upon killing you, that is the best.

ShaneOMac713

The Seal has been Broken
I have to say that my favorite enemy/miniboss would have the darknuts. The darknuts have always gave me some challenge in TP plus I love how they look with the graphics of TP.

My Dear Epona

Its all about balance
I liked the ghoul rats because of the specific ways of killing them creative i think, I loved poes only because of how you ripped their soul off rawr lol and stalkids just because they are awesome

Ghirahim

Demon Lord
Darknuts drove me nuts!!! They were fun to fight though and proved a great challenge to defeat. I liked the lizalfos and similar ones, especially when you give an awesome ending blow to them. "FINISH!" :nod:

the dark nuts, only cause they're my favorite Zelda enemies of all time next to dark Link, they're always so fun to fight it feels like a full sword fight wheneever i fight one,

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom