• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Fate/ZD Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
dunno if you've played with me all might, but as scum I generally try to throw wrenches into town's plans
I haven't here, it should be obvious enough by my complacency to be within the POE because I believe its right
if you're insomniac as well (I don't remember if you are) we can talk about it tonight if lynching LG doesn't end the game, I do think I have something that will be really, really, really convincing.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Can I get a little explanation on why he's the odd one out please?
For starters, Sun feels threatened by the presence of indeps and has gone on record stating that the SK should be "outed". Now who other than the last remaining scum would want the Mafia killer gone from the game?

if you're insomniac as well (I don't remember if you are) we can talk about it tonight if lynching LG doesn't end the game, I do think I have something that will be really, really, really convincing.
Let me ask you this instead: Do you really have reason to believe that Johnny is Mafia and is pursuing him worthwhile? Can you convince me of that?

I'm a tad bit impatient since so much of the Day was wasted on invisible votes.

Valar Morghulis.

For starters, Sun feels threatened by the presence of indeps and has gone on record stating that the SK should be "outed". Now who other than the last remaining scum would want the Mafia killer gone from the game?

Let me ask you this instead: Do you really have reason to believe that Johnny is Mafia and is pursuing him worthwhile? Can you convince me of that?

I'm a tad bit impatient since so much of the Day was wasted on invisible votes.

Valar Morghulis.

my whole thing is killing 3p, if you read any game I've ever played in, I talk about it like... all the time. funnier makes fun of me for it sometimes.

Yes, I do believe pursuing Johnny is worthwhile because its not me, and if its not LG, I don't even begin to see who it could be. I can convince you of this in the most spectacular way I've ever seen in a mafia game lmao. I'm kind of impatient myself over it, and I'm 10000000000% praying that LG lynch doesn't end the game because my proof is so gloriously stupid and also so gloriously awesome that I can't believe its actually happening; I never thought I'd be in a position like this. I haven't seen a role like mine before, and honestly, its a shame that Doc replaced out, because it really is tailor-made for him given his rampant inactivity.

I can build a case on Johnny, but I'd rather just show you that its not me, because I think you'd have nowhere else to turn. You 100% do need to start thinking about that if its not LG, because my role lets me ****ing kill myself lmao. I thought Rubik was such a dumbass for making this role, but it looks like things are going to end up working out since you guys want to kill me always and mafia will have to turn somewhere else. Its why I've been so complacent being in the POE when people who know me know that I never am; SMS might remember the game where I was red-checked 100% always the lynch and I was still fighting.

It goes like
lynch LG today
sunfan dies tonight, all might shoots between johnny/silver, town lynches the survivor tomorrow
I don't see how town loses lmao since I think the remainder are just that townie

ok, someone out there is asking what if I'm lying
if I'm alive tomorrow, then lynch me, its that simple

I was going to save announcing this for the night phase but I've had ants in my pants ever since I realized the numbers work out perfectly here for to perfectly screw over the mafia.

I am not the man you deserve, but the man you need. Soon, that will change, for I know my time will come. But, just when you think I'm gone for good without a trace, a glimmer of hope, only for it to be dashed. My role almost is as broken as Minish's was. Almost. But it can be fixed.

this was my soft in my first real post of the game
specifically the "I know my time will come" bit

gonna stop posting for the night
my role lets me give you guys a last will type deal if I kill myself, so I'll work on that in the night, again, if lynching LG doesn't end the game.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Hey guys, I'm sorry I haven't posted much in the last 24 hours. My metro area has three separate protests and a riot going on rn, so I'm really anxious and just trying not to do anything. Sorry :/

On the game, ILG and Sun are my top scum at this point. Sun basically got a free town clear with no reason and has led weird pushes without making the move for them himself. LG isn't playing like usual town LG and seems kinda odd.

I'm gonna think it out just a bit more and vote in the morning when stuff settles down.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
I can build a case on Johnny, but I'd rather just show you that its not me, because I think you'd have nowhere else to turn.
Yes, I do believe pursuing Johnny is worthwhile because its not me, and if its not LG, I don't even begin to see who it could be. I can convince you of this in the most spectacular way I've ever seen in a mafia game lmao.
So prove it? Like you constantly say things like this with little to no backup.

So prove it? Like you constantly say things like this with little to no backup.
bruh
im a dead man walking
read the rest of the post
if its not LG, it doesn't matter, because I'm killing myself tonight, all might is shooting whichever between you and silver that he wants, and town is lynching the other the next day if the game is still somehow going
its simple, I don't even need a case anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom