• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Fate/ZD Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now I'm confused. I'm suddenly getting whole different vibes off of SMS and that's scaring me. Like, my brain is reading his last three posts in entirely different voices. When I'm not trying to juggle end of event I'll get everything I need to get done up. Hopefully thoughts will be on order by then.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
thats a lot of deaths

still townreading SMS, i feel like he plays a lot more safely as scum.

minish was masons with funnier so they're conftown and probably shouldn't claim unless they're going to die although i guess maybe they should because they're a PGO and assuming they were responsible for naga dying then mafia probably already knows who they are

i guess we could wait for someone to claim responsibility for the naga kill and if nobody does we can conclude it was the PGO and then they can safely claim though i'm not sure if its good for whoever killed naga to claim responsibility or not even if it does give the PGO more safety in claiming.

I just woke up so i still have to read through day 1 with the new alignment information in mind before deciding who i want to pursue today.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
a lot of discussion of theory and not much of alignment in addition to wagons not existing means there wasn't really a lot to glean there, unfortunately.

Right now all might looks the worst to me because he said a lot of words during day 1 but they didn't amount to much, and the bar was already pretty low for day 1 considering exlight's stagehogging.

Vote: All Might

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Right now all might looks the worst to me because he said a lot of words during day 1 but they didn't amount to much, and the bar was already pretty low for day 1 considering exlight's stagehogging.

Vote: All Might
I think it's fine to pursue him if you want, but like I mentioned earlier this phase I have reason to believe he might be Town. There is obviously a chance I could be wrong, though.

Ragnarokio

i missed that

Unvote

i guess i'll go with doc for now since it seems like they don't contribute much when playing and minish expressed suspicion of them

Vote: Doc

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Btw I think I was roleblocked, probably.
Ah I wasn't blocked! :D
What good would it do to reveal this? Why go out of your way to make your [alleged] killing role apparent?

It's pretty clear after yesterday that Minish was a hard town read of mine, so I'm inclined to trust her on you. I have my reasons to be ok with All Might now, so the rest of the non-voters from yesterday are dead. A read can certainly change, you aren't necessarily a town read of mine, but I don't find you scummy yet.
Also if you're trying to claim something I don't give a damn. anyone can claim any Xshot anything with combined abilities of servants and masters.
I'm actually starting to get an idea of why SMS has softened his stance towards me. Yeah it's true that any Servant can have any given ability, but there's only one thing that could have possibly brought on the sudden change of heart. It's up to any of you to figure that out, but scum wouldn't have backed down without good reason. ...Well, by some off chance they made this up to mitigate my own resolve to pressure SMS some more.

@All Might I would also like your input, you haven't posted since this phase began. Same for @Giri as well. We need discusdion people! Inactivity is only advantageous to scum.
The Day began right when I had to leave and I wasn't available until late evening. That's gonna be true 5 times out of the week. Don't expect me to always be online, because I can't be.

Now I'm confused. I'm suddenly getting whole different vibes off of SMS and that's scaring me. Like, my brain is reading his last three posts in entirely different voices. When I'm not trying to juggle end of event I'll get everything I need to get done up. Hopefully thoughts will be on order by then.
Yeah SMS has done a complete 180 from yesterday, and is finally starting to hit his stride I'd say.

i guess we could wait for someone to claim responsibility for the naga kill and if nobody does we can conclude it was the PGO and then they can safely claim though i'm not sure if its good for whoever killed naga to claim responsibility or not even if it does give the PGO more safety in claiming.
Why do you want someone to take up the mantle on this so badly? Naga would gain nothing by self-targeting; in fact it's probably that someone just got extremely lucky with their NK. At least Naga was the first scum to fall because he was likely the one sent to discharge Minish, assuming the Doctor covered for her in the first place.

Right now all might looks the worst to me because he said a lot of words during day 1[...]
Being guilty of words is something I never thought to see. >:

---

In all seriousness, I'm inclined to believe that Silver, Giri, and Doc are scum based on a hunch, with Pen being slightly interchangeable. But I'd have to go back and read some of their posts to formulate a more concrete direction to head in. We'll see how that goes.

GrooseIsLoose

Slickest pompadour in town
ZD Legend
rarely have any good reads day 1.
I'm going to go back and reread some parts of the first day in hopes of learning something useful with the new info we have now.
Yes, I kinda agreed that one doesn't get good reads from D1. But now I feel like you said it just to stand back and watch D1 without drawing more attention.
Ah I wasn't blocked! :D
You mean the flavor text? I couldn't make out anything except elephant and Brazilian boy
RVS vote that he placed and never changed.
I felt funnier didn't want us to focus on Ex and wanted to divert us that's when I startled suspecting him and my RVS vote wasn't RVS anymore.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Vote: LittleGumball

LittleGumball has been interesting all game, but one point that's stood out to me is how easily she was willing to jump on the Ex wagon, and relatively early too. Normally you wouldn't see scum do that, but it was a very opportunistic vote for scum. She was willing to vote Ex because that's what he wanted, and has also not played as consistently as I'd normally see from her. I'm putting this out now. I'm gonna keep reviewing things for something else that stands out.

hi

im going to be playing fire emblem for a little bit longer, will get caught up later

I have not been reading the thread and I don't know anything about this game atm

Pen

The game is on!
I've looked through day 1 again now with the knowledge of Naga being scum. Based on Naga's interactions with the other players and the way I've interpreted these interactions I've got a Town lean on All Might, SMS, Johnny and Silver at the moment.

I like Rag's jester test, seems pretty typical Rag play to me.

Giri reminds me of town Giri in the last game we played together

Naga's reads on Rag and Giri specifically do seem like something scum could say about their buddies. Of course it can easily be scum Naga trying to be friendly with Townies, but the read on Giri strikes me as especially fishy. If Rag or Giri is scum I don't think the other one is though.

And then there's LG and Doc. I haven't got too much on them and they didn't have much interaction with Naga yesterday. I do think it's a decent possibility that one or both of them are scum though.

Next up I will catch up on today's posts. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom