• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Fate/ZD Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
:suspicious:

Yes, someone's guilty conscience is projecting all right

Do you mean you hate the character or the ability hmm

Why would I give a heads up about hating the character?

And how would any of that be projecting? Lol. I'm telling y'all now that my servant is bad. My role is pretty cool though.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Role fishing this early is not only a bad look, but it kinda breaks the game lol.

Still, it's strange that Minish would put info out into the open like that. Not sure what she was hoping to accomplish there.

funnier6

Courage~
Why would I give a heads up about hating the character?

And how would any of that be projecting? Lol. I'm telling y'all now that my servant is bad. My role is pretty cool though.
I'm asking because I know you've watched barely any anime so it's kind of weird to me you would hate the character

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
I'm telling y'all now that my servant is bad. My role is pretty cool though.
It's starting to make sense now. Basically you're flagging yourself as a Master early on to make yourself more Townie. This isn't something I'd do because it paints a very broad target, especially so near the beginning. Claiming it as "just a heads up" is pretty peculiar, though.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I'm asking because I know you've watched barely any anime so it's kind of weird to me you would hate the character

Seeing as the servants in this series are apparently historical/mythological figures it actually wouldn't be weird at all.

But what I'm saying is I wouldn't have phrased it like that if I was trying to say I hate the character.

It's starting to make sense now. Basically you're flagging yourself as a Master early on to make yourself more Townie. This isn't something I'd do because it paints a very broad target, especially so near the beginning. Claiming it as "just a heads up" is pretty peculiar, though.

I...actually don't know what you mean by this.

Basically my servant will mess with any investigation roles. Which I would rather town know about.

funnier6

Courage~
Seeing as the servants in this series are apparently historical/mythological figures it actually wouldn't be weird at all.
I for some reason thought they were supposed to be from anime but mine is historical/mythological now that I check
But what I'm saying is I wouldn't have phrased it like that if I was trying to say I hate the character.
See that's also what was kind of weird since my servant seems to be my main (powerful) ability and my uh master or whatever? ZD character ability seems more like a sideshow. Anyway that sure is a convenient ability for scum such as you to have :) (pretend this is my uwu face)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom