• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Fate/ZD Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
i'm not on board with lynching exlight for the reasons i mentioned

i don't believe rubik would introduce a town role who's optimal playstyle is to get themselves lynched day 1 and then be dead for the rest of the game. I believe that ex could have a drawback to his role and that the drawback could be averted by lyncihng him today, but If he has such a drawback then there must also be something to counterbalance it that benefits the town in some way. (assuming ex is town, if ex isn't town then him wanting to die is reason enough to not kill him).

****, speaking of which I forgot to unvote my RVS vote.

Unvote

Vote: ExLight
Danggit Pen, Why you gotta be so gosh darn pretty with your death votes?
i'm not on board with lynching exlight for the reasons i mentioned

i don't believe rubik would introduce a town role who's optimal playstyle is to get themselves lynched day 1 and then be dead for the rest of the game. I believe that ex could have a drawback to his role and that the drawback could be averted by lyncihng him today, but If he has such a drawback then there must also be something to counterbalance it that benefits the town in some way. (assuming ex is town, if ex isn't town then him wanting to die is reason enough to not kill him).
I have no trouble believing this. I mean, I've done things like this in my game, albeit not with the hurting town to stick around part that's being claimed here. But yeah, Wouldn't it be better to make it so that counterbalance would then work in our favour instead of having to counter Ex? And if he's third party, oh well, doesn't really hurt us anyway and narrows things down for later.

Reactions: Pen

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
i guess what i don't get is why it's so dangerous for everyone to know what happens because of ex's role but minish gets to know
I think a work around is Minish could just relay his hard claim in her DMs to those whi she trusts. I think she mentioned something about Pen pretty much telling her everything about his role, so I think soneone like hin would be a good choice to do something like this.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
i guess what i don't get is why it's so dangerous for everyone to know what happens because of ex's role but minish gets to know
I'm hard townreading her, that's why.
A single scum knowing this means **** goes south real quick, so the less people know the details the better.

I think a work around is Minish could just relay his hard claim in her DMs to those whi she trusts. I think she mentioned something about Pen pretty much telling her everything about his role, so I think soneone like hin would be a good choice to do something like this.
She's not gonna out my role and I don't know why you've been insisting so much.
Yes, I'm calling you out.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Vote Count:

ExLight:
LG, Silverfish, Pen,
Funnier6: Giri,
Pen: Minish,
Kirino: Johnny,
Naga: funnier6,

Not Voting: Rag, Ex, All Might, Naga, Kirino, Doc, SMS,

(Hammer Threshold is 8)