• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Fantasy role play

Misty

Ronin
Aerdrie had led on quite easily. She remembered these paths from almost a half-century ago. She'd been young and her Grandfather had been taking the High King Dreargathe on a tour of the forests which were not yet under his dominion. It was the High King's job to protect the interests of the Great Father Elk God, Morointh, and sometimes that meant sweeping the realms they'd left to the other folk. The Valley of Tears was among them for obvious reasons.

As a younger elf she'd found the valley magical and lovely and even now the luster of colour and health around her set her heart at ease. She sat gracefully and happily in the teal grass running her hands up and down the blue and filling her eyes with the striking colours. If evil had once more set upon the Valley of Tears, it was her duty to see it back out. She almost seemed to be speaking to herself, "My people tell that the Valley of Tears first bloomed this colour when the Maiden who Weaves the Sky, Lilithane, fell in love with a mortal elf named Bearigne touched it with her magic saying so long as my love for you is, so shall the trees burn with my passion and the ground weep for the joy you bring me. Bearigne died many many many thousands of years ago, but her love for him is still as it was all those years ago and she leaves this valley to testify to that deep love. A dozen wars have been fought here for the land is a magical hotspot so the priests and wizards say."

She smiled feeling at home in the grass and looking upon the trees.

G

Guest-3

Sol looks at her, genuinely confused.
"What? I simply mean that I've never seen such color. I've lived in the forests all my life. Everything is so bleak and dull there... were you accusing me of being a psycopath?"

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
As a younger elf she'd found the valley magical and lovely and even now the luster of colour and health around her set her heart at ease. She sat gracefully and happily in the teal grass running her hands up and down the blue and filling her eyes with the striking colours. If evil had once more set upon the Valley of Tears, it was her duty to see it back out. She almost seemed to be speaking to herself, "My people tell that the Valley of Tears first bloomed this colour when the Maiden who Weaves the Sky, Lilithane, fell in love with a mortal elf named Bearigne touched it with her magic saying so long as my love for you is, so shall the trees burn with my passion and the ground weep for the joy you bring me. Bearigne died many many many thousands of years ago, but her love for him is still as it was all those years ago and she leaves this valley to testify to that deep love. A dozen wars have been fought here for the land is a magical hotspot so the priests and wizards say."

((Wow, this is an amazing paragraph, that was really nice how you came up with that mythology on the fly!))

G

Guest-3

"Nevermore," Sol rolls over to her.
"What are you thinking? That I'm a monster, right? Well... you're right. I am a monster. But don't think that I don't have feelings for you..." He sighs and stands.
"I'm going for a walk. I will be back in an hour or so."
He begins to walk into a heavily wooded area. It was gorgeous to him, not to mention relaxing, and after the happenings of today, he definitely needed to relax.

Misty

Ronin
Aerdrie watched the two. Her gaze towards Nevermore in that moment was largely approving. The Lonehawks promoted the High King's Peace for all races and only punished those who transgressed it or spilled the blood of innocents or others life thoughtlessly. Certainly, they understood the savage nature of life. One couldn't tread in nature for so long without recognizing this fact of life....but they did not believe that bears ate fish with hate in their hearts or that they hunted the Great Elk's children for food and rich cloaks or weapons for vengeance.

They also protected the beauty of nature, and the suggestion that any of the forests in the High King's Realms were not beautiful was an insult to them, Certainly, not all were touched by a Goddess, but life was a beautiful thing and anyone who couldn't see that was either a fool or had let shadows rest too long in their heart. "No forest is bleak and dull as you say. This valley is magical. Some old druids say that the colours are the goddess showing the inner spirit of the forest. But the dull green and brown hues you see in the forests surrounding these mountains are health and vitality which sustain all the creatures that walk those woods. What could be more lovely to behold?"

Once Sol had departed, Aerdrie whispered dryly to Nevermore, "If you like, I can break his arm for you. That's how my unit handled speaking out of turn to the commander." She let her owl from its cage studying the healing creature with a steady and gentle hand before feeding both her birds and allowing them to take off into the trees to hunt for themselves." She lay backwards with the task done.

@Kris: Found Sol.
dc753f0c580d5b6353f7d8e9c535176e.gif

pyjamas5189

Secretly a cat
Khana was happy they were spending time in this valley, she found it very beautiful. But there was something else, a mystical feeling about it that she couldn't quite put her finger on.

Pen

The game is on!
Riq breaks the peaceful silence by energetically shooting two thick and roaring fire beams into the sky from his fists and shouting: "GET READY FOR SOME MORE FIRE TRAINING!!!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom