• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Fantasy role play

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
Halar, the Fortress-City. Stronghold on the East. Surrounded by a great, impenetrable wall. This is one of the last standing Strongholds in the land. It is capable of being under siege for many years if neccecary. The Lord of this Stronghold formed a team of elite warriors from all over the land.

----------------------------

Nevermore strode to the courtyard. This is where she would meet anyone who joined the team. She found a bench and sat down. She stretched out, it was good to have a moment to relax after the hard fighting that the 3rd regiment had been doing. The courtyard was beautiful, sweet smells came from all around, large flowers with hues of red, pink, yellow, blue, and white. There were bushes and shrubs that had been trimmed in brilliant, spiraling designs. There were trees bearing many fruits: apples, cherries, pears, pomegranates. She leaned back and kicked her feet up onto the bench. She took a bite of a pear. The sweet juices flooded her mouth. She hadn't felt this relaxed in years. She soaked up the peace that this courtyard provided. But she knew that it would end soon and she would have to leave all this behind.

G

Guest-3

Barsolas trudges through the courtyard, two guards on either side, making sure his shackles continue to hold up. He spots a woman and catches her eye for mere seconds, then is shoved harshly by one of the guards. He curses them in Elven and looks back to the woman one last time.

G

Guest-3

A guard turns to her. "To his trial, My lady. He is the one responsible for all of the attacks on our patrols."
Barsolas glares at the man.
"Hope he gets the death sentence, filthy Elf-"
Barsolas spits on the man.

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
Nevermore looks down sadly, it's a shame to hear that someone will be killed. She then has an idea. "Alternatively, you could leave him with me. I have orders from the lord to assemble a team to take down the enemy. Besides, if he gets out of control, I can take care of him."

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
Mogget trots out into the courtyard still groggy from his decades of sleep. and sees the aggro and watches his green eyes narrowing ' I'll help keep an eye if you tell me what year it is and who rules?'

G

Guest-3

The guard laughs. "Since when do I take orders from a woman?"
The other guard shoots the speaker a glare.
"Oh, right. Well if it's your wish..." The man throws Barsolas to the ground and throws the key onto the ground, then leaves with his comades.
Barsolas scrambles to his knees and grabs the key, attempting to unlock himself, but failing.

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
Nevermore crouches to the ground and takes the key from him. She studies him to see what he will do. He seems to be about the same age as she is but she can't be certain. He is strong and angry. She can tell that he has been through a lot recently. She gently unlocks his shackles and smiles at him. "Come on, I need your help." She says offering him a hand. "You can call me Nevermore, what's you're name?"

G

Guest-3

Basrolas stares at her silently. Something about her seemed familiar. He raises a finger and stands, stretching, his bones popping and adjusting from being held in the shackles so long. He looks back to her. "Barsolas."

Misty

Ronin
Aerdrie hadn't moved on from this section of the lands in a long, long time. The attacks were too frequent. Unpredictable. The militia houses should have sent soldiers, but they were dragging their feet and trying to get out of helping the rest of the world. They did this every few centuries, just her luck that it should happen now. She'd been investigating the causes now for several weeks, but she could find nothing within this section of forest worth having. It wasn't a good tactical location to hold, no elves were nearby, it was dense and difficult to take on foot, nearly impossible for mounts unless one knew the paths. Food and game were scarce and high in the trees. Water sources were buried deep within, and many monsters and beasts called it home due to all these facts. Only fools or scouts would be this deep in the forest.

She'd closed her eyes then, thinking deeply. If it wasn't the forest which interested them, then it had to be something outside of it. Opening her mouth and placing two fingers inside, she called down her two companions, a white-grey owl that perched on her gloved hand looking none too pleased to have been interrupted from his search for food. The dark black hawk which landed on her other hand was still munching happily at some smaller creature he'd caught and the two began to fight for the scraps. She waited, there was no use interrupting them. When they'd finished, she told them her desires, a feat made possible by some very old spells that the druid houses enchanted them with. She wanted them to fly out and return when they found anything of interest. She would wait for them at the edge of the forest.

It only took them a day to happen upon the stronghold and being the smart creatures they were, to steal a dropped coin before taking off back for Aerdrie. Upon their return, she had to trade them both some jerky for the coin which she turned over and over in her fingers studying it. So at least a town had to be nearby. With a gesture the two birds took off with her following quickly behind. It was going to be strange to leave the forest for the first time in fifty years. Still, it would be a welcome change of pace.

(I'll just wait for a skirmish or appropriate moment to join from here.)

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
Nevermore smiles at her new companion. She then hears a strange voice. She whips around and sees a cat like form standing in front of her. "Whoa! Who- what are you doing here?"

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
'tryna find what year it is, i think I over slept' Mogget yawns again..... 'really need some food and drink to wake me up bit, got any??' he glanced about 'oooh apples!!' and plucks an apple off the tree and bites into it

G

Guest-3

Barsolas studies the cat like being silently, his eyes basically boring holes through the cat like man. Sol crosses his arms and stands back, watching for what may happen next.

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
"Umm, yeah. We don't really use years anymore... we only use months. I'm not really sure why though. It is the 1325th month. Yeah, I think you overslept by about 53 months." Kiera says

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom