• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Fantasy role play

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
The apple flies up to where Nevermore sits. She just barely catches it and, with the precision that only comes with being half bird, she hops to another branch to look down at the apple deliverer, of course it was Barsolas. She smiled down at him "thanks!"

G

Guest-3

He looks up, smiling.
"Don't mention it."
He looks back to the horizon.
"Well..."

G

Guest-3

He laughs.
"Hide?" He shakes his head and drops his apple, a red aura forming about him.
"They should be the ones to hide, my dear."
He walks forward, awaiting the monsters' arrival. He looks back one more time to give Nevermore a small grin, then turns to the goblins. He gladly engages in a strong fight with the weak beings. He pulls out his dagger, plunging it into an orc's throat. He begins to feel the blood lust again as he gets a taste of the blood. Body after body falls, yet thousands of others run up. A never ending battle. Something he's dreampt about since the death of his family. He continues the mass slaughter of the beasts, now using his magic to wield the blood of the fallen.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Dean hadn't done much to fight against the elf coming with him. He didn't really care. He helped her set traps, then followed back to camp, where he hid himself beneath a pile of leaves. He sees Barsolas walk into the open, "Does that moron even know the meaning of ambush?" He groans. When the goblins rush him, Dean's leaf pile ends up being in their path. He sits up and stabs at the nearest goblin then rolls to his feet, already in the middle of the fight.

Pen

The game is on!
Seeing Sol enter the battle, Riq is starting to like Sol's style more and more. He joins the fight quickly by manipulating the ground beneath him to catapult himself into the air. He lands in the middle of the goblin crowd and spins around creating winds that blow the goblins away, ruining their formation.

G

Guest-3

Sol sees Riq screw up the goblins' formation and makes his way over to him.
"You know, if we make a compromise-" He stomps on a felled goblin's throat.
"We could get this done faster."

G

Guest-3

"You take the right side, I'll take the left, we meet in the middle- bastard!" A goblin gets a hit on him so Sol uses his power to collapse the beast ' lungs.
"What say you?"

G

Guest-3

Basrolas laughs. He'd not had this much fun in years.
"You're on!"
Sol reigns mass destruction upon the goblins that get in his way, having fun with the occasional straggler.

Last edited by a moderator:

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Rasul is gonna make it happen
take the world in a love embrace
fire all of his guns at once and
explode into space

he likes smoking lightnin'
Heavy Metal Thunder
Racing with the wind
and the feeling that's he's under

Users who are viewing this thread