• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Fantasy role play

G

Guest-3

Sol takes her hand and stands.
"Well, uh, sorry you had to see that..." He wipes his hand on his pants and looks around at all of the lifeless bodies.

Misty

Ronin
The owl didn't seem certain if it was supposed to allow Riq to follow it, so it seemed to have a crisis of indecision both flying slow enough to be easily followed, but darting in and out of brush and bramble with the arrows to be difficult to see. Aerdrie heard Riq's shout, as he'd reached the base of the rocky plateau she'd recently finished dueling and then sniping from. Riq watched the owl had perched clearly struggling with the arrows and its singed wing.

Aerdrie told herself she was only going down for her owl and with tired grace she descended the side of the little cliff with grace and ease brought on by using her rope. She landed kicking up a small amount of dust and with several quick strides found both Riq and with several more strides crossed to where her owl was perched screeching with great annoyance at her. She glanced left and right whistling for her hawk to keep watch. She took the arrows from the creature restowing them into her quiver.

With the keen eyes of her kind she lifted the owl up from its perch and studied the creatures' wing. "You shouldn't scream, Sir Riq. People might think you wounded and other than a bit of dirt on your nose, you look quite alright to me." She reached plucking a few feathers from the owl and receiving a vicious little peck for it. She fed the creature dried fish to distract it while removing a few others. "You'll be riding my satchel for a while. Didn't you see the fire coming?" The creature gave her a hateful look.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Dean catches the knives and gives a wide grin, "Thanks," he pushes his shield forward and as it falls throws a few more. He nails a few archers with them, one particularly pained archer getting a knife through the groin. Their opponents numbers are dwindling. Dean brushes himself off and turns to face the team just as an arrow penetrates his leg. He gasps and falls, feeling the poison begin to flow. He turns to see the de-dicked archer nock another arrow and point at him again from the ground.

G

Guest-3

Barsolas sees Dean fall to the ground then spots the almost dead archer, finishing him off with one swift motion of his hand, then runs over to the fallen man.
"Ashakorra... Great."
Without warning Dean, he breaks the arrow and pulls it out of his leg.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Dean grunts loudly as it happens. He nods to Barasolas in thanks and reaches down to find the wound. In finding it, he presses down on the hole, giving it pressure.

G

Guest-3

"Hey, hey, no, don't do that. It needs to cleansed. Cautorized." Barsolas looks about and calls to Riq.
"Hey, pretty boy, you're needed!"

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
Nevermore nods at Sol. "I think I can handle a little- well a lot of blood." She says. She looks back at Sol and he was gone. "Oh" Nevermore found a sharp rock and threw it st one of the archers it hit him square in the head and lnocked him out. A few of the archers drew swords. Now this was Nevermore's strength. She ran at them and took all of them with a mix of acrobatics and swordplay.

G

Guest-3

Sol gets sidetracked for a moment and falls into a daze watching Nevermore gracefully dance around her opponents.

G

Guest-3

Sol clears his throat as a small blush washes over his face.
"Yes, um, I merely need his magic to heat up the tip of this arrow and then cautorize your wound. It will hurt, yes, but it must be done."

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
Nevermore slashes the throat of the last swordsman and receiving a spray of blood in her face. She first wipes off her sword and then begins getting the still-warm blood off her skin.

pyjamas5189

Secretly a cat
Khana saw the blood from Dean's wound and immediately ran over to him. "No need to cauterise" she said placing her hands over the wound. A few blue sparks jumped around and when Khana removed her hand the wound was just a small line of scar tissue.

G

Guest-3

"Hm." Sol looks to Khana.
"A life mage...? I've never met anyone of your practice before..."
He reviews Dean's new scar and nods.
"Good... eh... job."
He stands and walks over to Nevermore.
"You've missed some, my dear..."
He gestures to her cheek.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom