• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Fantasy role play

Pen

The game is on!
The former celebrity Ariqitsu sits alone at his desk in his basement in the southern edge of Halar. He had vanished from the public as soon as the threatening forces appeared. Some thought he had cowardly fled the land, others theorized he had been killed. What he was really doing was figuring out a plan to protect Trilabon, the last home he had left. He had heard that the Lord of Halar would be assembling a handful of elite warriors today. He was not sure that a small group of fighters like that would do much good. The enemies forces are seemingly endless. How could a couple of warriors stand a chance against that many? No matter how top-notch they are. But in all the time Riq had spent alone, trying to think of a solution, he had not been able to come up with another plan. At least not a realistic one.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhrrrrrggggghhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!" Riq screams all of a sudden, ripping the papers on his desk to pieces. "Think. Think! THINK! There's gotta be a better way!" he says to himself. He then slams his forehead down in the desk in defeat.

G

Guest-3

(Wait sooooooooooo.. did Mogget wake him (Barsolas) yet orrrrrrrrrrrrrr............?)

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
Mogget kicked Barsolas 'wake up idiot, hope ya had a nice sleep' as he rang a bell from his pocket

G

Guest-3

Barsolas gasps and open his eyes. "Should have killed me while you had the chance.." He says, looking at Mogget out of the coner of his eye.

G

Guest-3

Sol looks up at Nevermore and weakly laughs. "Two men that do not believe the same cannot share one mind." He sighs and stands up. "What was your name, again? After the feline got angry and put me to sleep, I'd completely forgotten."

G

Guest-3

"Hm. Alright. I need to find my way out of here, my people are waiting beyond the valley, in the forest."

G

Guest-3

"There is. All of which are of the elven race." He looks to Mogget. "The blood children who call themselves Blood Moon." He turns back. "I must leave. My ava-ashallai, my army, it is awaiting my return."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom