• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Fan-fic signups: Omnipotence

Blendercat

Riding Suicune
Story Signups: Omnipotence

Well, I've decided to do some sign-ups for a fan-fic I'm doing.

Main Story:

In a world inhabited by constantly warring nations, an unknown inhabitant has started a competition. The prize? The powers of a god. Rather... Omnipotence.(Omnipotence is the state of being omnipotent. To be omnipotent is having very great or unlimited authority or power.) Twenty competitors have been chosen... two from each of ten tribes, who all have control over a different naturally occurring source. It is a battle to the death. There are no rules. Simply be the last one standing, or make your opponents admit defeat.

Yup, a short intro. Now, onto the bio. First, a briefing.

There are ten tribes, as you may have guessed. They are...

Ignis: Control Fire. Often hot-headed and quick to act. Live by the volcano, on the northen tip of the nation. 1 spot open.

Eurus: Control Wind. Athletic and often open-minded, unless angered. Live on the treetops in the Eastern Forest.. 2 spots open.

Saberram: Control Sand and Earth. Strong, but some are slow. Kind and wise, but are firm with decisions. Live in the Southern desert. 1 spot open.

Scopulus: Control Stones. Strong and bulky. Stubborn and convinced they are always right. Live in the Western Badlands. 2 spots open.

Manus: Control Iron. Athletic, often create tools from Iron for heavy lifting. Strategic and thoughtful. Live in the caves of the western badlands. 1 spot open.

Herba: Control Plant Life. Thoughtful, and not the strongest, but fast. Live under the canopy of the Eastern Forest. 2 spots open.

Gelum: Control Ice. Wise, but strong. Live in the Northern Mountains. 2 spots open.

Lympha: Control Water. Kind and thoughtful. Athletic, and can breathe underwater. Live on floating huts and docks built in the central lake. 2 spots open.

Gravitas: Control Gravity. Mysterious, not much is known about them. Live in a huge complex in the center of the nation. 1 spot open.

Umbra: Said to control the very shadows themselves. Very mysterious, little is known about them. Said to live under the complex of the Gravitas. 1 spot open(not including my character.)

NOTE: Some have only one spot. This is due to the fact that I would like some tribes to have specific characters in the story, as I feel these 5 will contribute to the overall appeal of the story.

Application system

Name:
Gender(Male, Female):
Tribe(Obvious):
Colour(Two. I suggest colours that blend with the environment of your character's tribe.):
Equipment(Any equipment, like, jetpacks, grappling hooks, the like.):
Weapon(s):
Personality(Try to make this closely reflect that of the tribe. However, this is not required.):
Backstory:

My character

Name: Sazrihla

Tribe: Umbra

Colour: Black with Dark Blue highlights. These glow neon blue when he uses his powers.

Equipment: An arm mounted Grappling hook. Can also be used to slide along cables, vines, the like. Scabbards and Quiver on back.

Weapon(s): Dual swords. When the hilts are connected and locked together, the sharp edges of the blade split apart to reveal a bow, which has to be strung every time it is used. Sazrihla, however, has demonstrated blinding-fast speed when doing this.

Personality: Cold and dark. Doesn't like to talk to others; however, the few people he knows well can make him less serious.

Backstory: He became an assassin for the Umbra at a fairly young age; when he was chosen for the contest, he decided to turn his swords and bow into one weapon, so as to spare him any bulkiness during the contest.

Now, a list.

Ignis: 1: Smilterru(Made for story) 2: Flareis(Fierce.Diety)

Eurus: 1: Tekara Ki(Keyari) 2: OPEN

Saberram: 1: Roxkus(Made for story) 2:OPEN

Scopulus: 1: OPEN 2:OPEN

Manus 1:Certind(Made for story) 2: OPEN

Herba 1:Malura(Katelynn) 2:Ashie(Josie)

Gelum 1:Achnor(xmajorax) 2:OPEN

Lympha 1:Lymma(Made for Story) 2:OPEN

Gravitas 1: Nuhxo(Made for Story) 2: Aris Razen(Myriadviper42)

Umbra 1:Sazrihla(Blendercat) 2:Amira(theothernavi)

Last edited:
Name: Amira
Tribe: Umbra (if I'm ninja'd and someone picks this, then Gelum)
Color: Black and purple, with a few tinges of silver here and there
Equipment:a hookshot (if not, then a grappling hook will do)
Weapon: dual swords
Personality: intelligent, feisty, resourceful, and a loner who doesn't accept help from anyone unless it's absolutely necessary
Backstory: Her parents divorced when she was young. Overwhelmed by this, she ran away from home and has lived in a cave with only he swords and anything else aiding her survival.

Hope this works!

Last edited:

Katelynn

Flirtatously Flirty
Name: Malura

Tribe: I would be Umbra, but theothernavi took it. Herba

Colours: Emerald, Jade, and Turquios

Equipment: Sunrise Bow and arrow. (they glow in the dark)

Weapon(s): Short kinfe made ofe spikey weeds, and a leather pouch with poison darts

Personality: Smart, kind and lovable. A bit mischievious at times which kinde gets her into trouble

Backstory: She was abndoned in the forest. When the Tribe found her, the cheif madeher his daughter. (she' not snobby or rude. She doesn't over use her "power" either)

Other: Thought i'd put this in. Harp of Souls. Bronze, with purple wrapings and a bright saphire at the bottom (give it what ever magic ya want)
She also has a crush on Sazrihla

not to much right?

Blendercat

Riding Suicune
Name: Amira
Tribe: Umbra (if I'm ninja'd and someone picks this, then Gelum)
Color: Of what???
Equipment:a hookshot (if not, then a grappling hook will do)
Weapon: dual swords
Personality: intelligent, feisty, resourceful, and a loner who doesn't accept help from anyone unless it's absolutely necessary
Backstory: Her parents divorced when she was young. Overwhelmed by this, she ran away from home and has lived in a cave with only he swords and anything else aiding her survival.

Hope this works!

The colour is the colour of the armor/skin of the character. If Black and green is OK with you, I'll do that.

Keyari

翼のエルフ
Here you go, interesting story you have planned.

Name: Tekara Ki
Gender(Male, Female): Female
Tribe(Obvious): Eurus
Colour(Two. I suggest colours that blend with the environment of your character's tribe.): Pale green, white
Equipment(Any equipment, like, jetpacks, grappling hooks, the like.):
Weapon(s): Twin Curved Daggers and an Elvish bow (Elvish as in style).
Personality(Try to make this closely reflect that of the tribe. However, this is not required.): Quiet as the wind, but can be as fierce as a thunderstorm.
Backstory: Go nuts!

Blendercat

Riding Suicune
OK, you've all been approved. I'll be sending you PMs with some more, deeper questions.

EDIT: Alright everyone, I've started to write the first chapter/prologue. Look for "Omnipotence"

Last edited:
These still open?

Name: Achnor
Tribe(Obvious): Gelum
Colour: White and light blue
Equipment: Grappling hook
Weapon(s): Two daggers (Holds them ice-pick style, uses for assassinations) Short sword(uses for open combat, sheathed by his hip)
Personality: Wise, but does not likes to show it, quiet, but when he takes a liking to someone, he will protect him/her with his life. Strong. Uses stealth tactics such as assassinations, interrogations, sneaking up behind a target and killing/knocking them out.
Backstory: A lone wanderer, not much is known about his past, and Achnor dosn't seem keen on sharing it.

Last edited:

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
Name:Ashie
Gender(Male, Female):F
Tribe(Obvious):Herba
Color:Hair:Blonde, Skin:Tan,Eyes:Blue. She also wears a Green cape that covers her face, and wears and a short dress(like Hatsune Miku)
Equipment(Any equipment, like, jetpacks, grappling hooks, the like.): N/A
Weapon(s):Two staffs that are Blue and Green, and a sword
Personality: Smart, nice, powerful
Backstory:Ashie was lonely because what happen to her mom and dad, now she lives with her younger sister trying to protect her sister and herself.

is this alright

Last edited:

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
Name: Flareis
Tribe: Ignis
Colour: Red, and yellow
Equipment: Double Claw shot
Weapon(s): Twin fire katanas
Personality: Hot headed, but he never gives up
Backstory: He is a amnesiac that wakes up in the beginning of the story(You can decide what he's past is)

Myriadviper42

Fulcrum Agent
Name: Aris Razen
Tribe: None (Powers are Gravitas)
Colour: Light grey and dark grey
Equipment: Gripping gloves and boots to help him climb things.
Weapons: Long dagger, sword.
Personality: Calm, carries an aura of total control.
Backstory: His parents were diplomats from Gravitas trying to cease the fighting. There was almost peace, until the leader of one of the other tribes was assassinated, continuing the conflict. His parents were killed, and he vowed to avenge them by annihilating every single tribe (including his own). He entered the tournament due to the fact that he was technically from Gravitas (and he attacked his tribe in order to bribe them to let him enter).

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom