• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild Famitsu Scans

Amy Lu Minati

The Triangle conspiracy
He was wearing the New Hero's Clothes, but he could only see them at the very end of the game, when he stabbed Ganondorf in his gem.
OOOOOoooooooh! Okay, I think I just found what you are talking about, it looks to me like its just a reuse of a cutscene though...

Amy Lu Minati

The Triangle conspiracy
Could've been, but there were cutscenes that the New Hero's Clothes weren't visible.
Yeah, but all of those were probably on-set cutscenes where link is still the same model since it stays in the same room. Take the cutscenes in Hyrule Warriors for example (even though it's not canon), you can change your costume and some of them will render you with it while certain ones won't. I think the final cutscene in WW is the same way. (and the second quest doesn't really happen in the timeline so I don't think what happens in it is really canon either)

Yeah, but all of those were probably on-set cutscenes where link is still the same model since it stays in the same room. Take the cutscenes in Hyrule Warriors for example (even though it's not canon), you can change your costume and some of them will render you with it while certain ones won't. I think the final cutscene in WW is the same way. (and the second quest doesn't really happen in the timeline so I don't think what happens in it is really canon either)
Literally every other cutscene in the game was "on-set" as you call it? The cutscene looks like every other cutscene in the game, while the illustrated cutscenes from HW looks completely different from the cutscenes using the ingame models. The First and Second quest canonicity being disputed is an entirely different subject. It doesn't really matter which one happens, they both could happen and they both have the same ending.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom