• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Fallout: New Vegas Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
I can't believe Storma isn't even fighting to live right now. Just throwing a scenario out there, if there is in fact a Jester, perhaps that is Storma's role? Maybe he wants to be lynched to win?
Jester is possible. i mean why else would you say the N word and your first post being YEEEEEEEEEET

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
ZD Champion
Tied wagons are objectively awful. We should decide who's a better lynch, not leave it to chance.
If doc and one other person voted funnier I would follow, but I'm staying on yiga if it's between him and storma

Kirino

Tatakae
Unvote

Vote: YIGAhim

Sorry to tie the wagon again. I also suggest that Stormageden shouldn't be shown leniency and should be replaced in case he doesn't die, since he clearly doesn't give a ****, and hasn't posted even when online.

Kirino

Tatakae
OP said:
If a tie occurs then both players are lynched.

I completely missed this. Sorry. In my defense, I'm pretty out of it, and I've never played a game where this was a rule.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
1b5.gif

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
Vote Tally:

Yiga: 5 (Rubik, ALIT, SMS, Moe, Kirino)
Storma: 5 (Storm, YIGA, Minish, funnier, Doc)

Krow: 1 (Deku)
Rubik: 1 (Krow)

Not voting: Storma

Everyone was very indecisive about 2 people today, so I have to kill both of them.

*I use my remote to blow up the collars of Yiga and Storma. Their heads both exploded off, leaving just their bodies on the floor*

Stormageden747 was Boone, the Town Vigilante (1-shot)

latest

YIGAhim was Doc Mitchell, the Town Doctor

latest

The Living:
@funnier6
@Moe the Moblin
@Rubik
@DekuNut
@Krow
@Minish_Link
@Spiritual Mask Salesman
@Storm
@Doc
@A Link In Time
@Kirino

The Dead:

Stormageden747 - Boone, the Town Vigilante (1-shot)
YIGAhim was Doc Mitchell, the Town Doctor

Night 1 Begins!

Those with night actions, please send them to me as soon as possible. The night ends on Monday, June 18th, at 6:00 PM Pacific Time.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom