• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Fallout 4 Open World Discussion

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Plus we're talking about the most advanced area post war in The Institute. They're probably more advanced than the Enclave considering the Enclave are mostly recluse and are few in number after being defeated on the West Coast. It's highly plausible that we'll see a lot more advanced technology in this game.

Though the technology will be interesting to see since the transistor was never invented in the Fallout timeline. So they basically mastered how to harness nuclear energy.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Hmm, that does bring in another question... I wonder how much power the Brotherhood of Steel had.... Along with the Enclave.. Fallout 4 takes place at around 200 years after the bombing, meaning that the Enclave should just be coming to fruition at this point, and they may be a small(ish) group at this point.
BoS was founded on former US military if I recall. They used to be a pretty big presence in California, but the New Californian Republic rules the West Coast, mostly, and they've become separated due to different goals. Still, the majority of them moved to the East Coast, so I think they'll be a pretty big faction in this game.

The Enclave is basically the remnants of th former US government. They have some of the best technology, but suffered a heavy defeat to the New California Republic, which pretty much drove them out of the West Coast. Not to mention they suffered a similar fate on the East Coast as well. I don't think they'll have a big presence.

Lozjam

A Cool, Cool Mountain
BoS was founded on former US military if I recall. They used to be a pretty big presence in California, but the New Californian Republic rules the West Coast, mostly, and they've become separated due to different goals. Still, the majority of them moved to the East Coast, so I think they'll be a pretty big faction in this game.

The Enclave is basically the remnants of th former US government. They have some of the best technology, but suffered a heavy defeat to the New California Republic, which pretty much drove them out of the West Coast. Not to mention they suffered a similar fate on the East Coast as well. I don't think they'll have a big presence.
Very true, but I believe Fallout 4 may mark the decline for the Brotherhood of Steel, or at least the beginning of it.
One last question I have would be where this batch of Super Mutants came from... In the East, super Mutants were created from the initial strain of the FEV, and that virus was later recreated in vault 87 which created a dumber, more stronger version of Super Mutants. But I believe that Super Mutants stayed in the DC area, in order to make others into super mutants too. So I wonder if a scientist in one of the vaults or in the wastes managed to make an entirely new strand of FEV.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom