• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Exploring Skyloft - New Gameplay.

EternalNocturne

Fluffy hair!
Lol, I knew it. Link only loses a single heart when he falls from even somewhere that high... It was something my friend and I were discussing when we first heard that Link would have to do a lot of skydiving in the game. XD

Anyway, everything looks so amazing, as usual. We only have a few more days left until the game is released. :)

TheMinish

Hero of the Skies
The sword is in an 8 direction lock when you swing it. The game tracks your movements with near 1:1 precision as you move the sword around, but when you slice the game picks one of eight directions closest to the one you actually performed. But since you have complete control before and after the slice this is practically unnoticable. Especially since the game only requires a slice in one of these 8 directions. And thats the beauty of it: its the illusion of 1:1.

No, it's one to one when you slash. I observed closely and it is.

I love the fact taht when you DON'T call up your sailcloth, you faceplant (:
I did that for the lol'z :P

This game is going to rock!

geek4887

The Unknown
Man, this post is amazing. I never actually knew how big Skyloft was. I never payed attention to that, and only to the plot elements and stuff. Whew, this is something to look forward to!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom