• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Explain your avatar

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
How do we not have one of these?

Explain what your avatar is! I'm sure we'd all love to know

D

Deleted member 14134

Well, mine is a cross between a Bok Choy and a Jamie. It's meant to represent the coming together of Jamie and I as we are getting married this summer if anyone isn't aware of that yet :eyes:

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
I was Professor X in Pendio's X-Men mafia game.
For the next little while, until I get a new good idea for an avatar, I'm just going to make avatar based on the last mafia game I played (though I can't do it for Chaos III, as it's no-reveal)

Just wanted to design one that goes with the name I made. The concept is based off a Lich I made in a DnD game who'd been around for so long that he just kinda stopped caring about evil and instead just chilled out in a library. He cared more for housing and protecting knowledge and artifacts, and the library was in a desert (the dry air helps preserve many things prone to rot, like cloth and paper). I took inspiration from the real-world city of Palmyra which has long been used to store many artifacts for that very reason. Fun Fact, the lich character was based on Dr. Kaled al-Assad, curator of the museum there. Not At All Fun Fact: when ISIS took the city in 2015, they captured him and tortured him to try to find out where he'd hidden many of artifacts they sought to destroy, and eventually executed him when he wouldn't break.

So, yeah...

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
It's a picture of Deus from Mirai Nikki which is my name. He is wearing a fedora, vaping, and there are fidget spinners falling from the sky in the background like beautiful snowflakes. Why? Because it looks ****ing cool that's why.

He is also wearing Gucci because God wears Gucci.

Dan

It's a picture of me. I've been drinking more and more soy milk and have turned into the very thing I once despised. I didn't set the avatar myself, the soy did.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Alphonse from Fullmetal Alchemist.

It's a picture of Deus from Mirai Nikki which is my name. He is wearing a fedora, vaping, and there are fidget spinners falling from the sky in the background like beautiful snowflakes. Why? Because it looks ****ing cool that's why.

He is also wearing Gucci because God wears Gucci.

How have I never noticed the fidget spinners?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom