• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread ExLight's Custom Role Mafia - ENDGAME [TOWN WINS]

@Fext

You better get ready for it

I actually don't lol
peeled-banana-on-white-background-photo-with-clipping-path-picture-id1154935375
:`v`::`v`::`v`:

So I've been assuming he's BSing but with actions all locked can we talk about how insane of a scenario it is that KoD is pushing me while 15377 is still pushing Soul

who do you even kill in that scenario as mafia? lmao

literally no good options

SEEM LIKE WE CAN TOP IT
A BID OF $1050 FOR THE 'POLICE OFFICER BADGE' JUST HAPPENED

KEEP THE BIDS GOING FOLKS, THIS IS PROBABLY A ONCE-IN-A-LIFETIME DEAL
I wonder if this is what happened to Jinjo's mysteriously missing money

We're you not aware that you're next?

I just assume JD wanted Soul gone first which is why he didn't for with me on Mint, but surely you'll die next anyway.

So gg ez.

So I've been assuming he's BSing but with actions all locked can we talk about how insane of a scenario it is that KoD is pushing me while 15377 is still pushing Soul

who do you even kill in that scenario as mafia? lmao

literally no good options
It’s obviously not you because you would have changed your vote to me for hammer by me getting 3 votes in total and won with Mint Elv.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
"Well, I guess that's it for toDay".

*BANG*

The Players had just lynched Mint Elv and agreed on going back home, but as soon as they turned his back to the room, a small explosion rang behind them. Turning around to see what had just happened, they saw it. The last Mafioso with a gun still in their hand... smoke still coming out of the barrel.

On the floor, Fext's body. Around him, a strange and eerie aura constantly morphing into the shape of the many dead Players whispered something... I guess it was details about who the round boy was:

Welcome Echolight Boo Fext! I'm glad to have you as a player in my first mafia game uwu

Let's see... you're The Medium, and you're Town aligned!
Why not ask the dead for help after you reach a dead end?

1652487498192.png

> Every Night you can target a dead player, you'll gain access to their Role PM chat.
Keep in mind that while Role PMs show up on flip, gaining access to their chat will also allow you to see the actions they submitted, as well as conversations they had with the host.

Submit who your targets will be directly to this chat.
You win when all threats to Town are removed from the game.
Use your role wisely, good luck, and have fun!

The creepy scene didn't really faze the remaining three. At this point this bizarre game had had way too many bizarre occurrences for that. At least the culprit was there in plain sight. This final discussion shouldn't take long.

=======

@Fext @KingofDominaria @SoulAdvent @15377

=======

DAY 6 STARTS NOW

Phase ends on May 15th, at 9:00:00 PM (GMT-3).
DEADLINE COUNTDOWN
(Please let me know if the countdown is working properly)

There are currently 3 players alive.

HAMMER RULES ARE ACTIVE - YOU CAN TURN IT OFF BY MAJORITY VOTING FOR IT
DAY PHASE EXTENSION IS NOT ACTIVE - YOU CAN TURN IT OFF BY MAJORITY VOTING FOR IT
DAY PHASE SHORTENING IS ACTIVE - YOU CAN TURN IT ON BY MAJORITY VOTING FOR IT
NIGHT PHASES SHORTENING IS ACTIVE (24h) - YOU CAN TURN IT OFF BY MAJORITY VOTING FOR IT

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom