• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread ExLight's Custom Role Mafia - ENDGAME [TOWN WINS]

I k ow what you're doing Fext, and if you think I'll be fooled by a deep cover scum just because you bussed your partner, you've got another thing coming.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
I mean if you're so sure you solved the game here's a cookie
:cookie:

but as you can see in Soul's role PM his role takes a while to be processed, so I'll still keep it 24h to give them the opportunity to gamble some more babee

also wait what did she lie about

other than soul being her partner but as I said it was always a competitive lylo

Competitive implies there was a competition to begin with.

For me, it was a no contest the moment Mint answered my question incorrectly.

If anything, the only "competitive" part was the equal voting power.

Oh wait that means soul probably dies here not me since he's mechanically confirmed

yay? Not that it really matters

Are they though? Seems to me that role pm is generated by Mints role which we did not receive. So the only reason to take it as fact is because Mint said to. Further is KoD's point where it was quite obvious Mint wasn't stirred by tales of revenge or some such thing. Now you could see that as Mint trying to tank town, but it could also be Mint just trying to shield a partner: Pushing an obviously fake narrative to set up her own bus and "clear" her partner with a fake role pm generated by her actual role.

Ohh wait, I'm still alive??

I thought I died after seeing my Role PM flip, but upon checking the text it says Mint Elv was the one that died (even if there is no role pm flip of her)

why not for the part where she claimed to be mafia :P
No way you or KoD are Mafia because then you would just be delaying a victory you could have won by changing your vote to me. Hammer was active but my vote didn't make it activate because it was still 2 votes and not 3 for hammer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom