• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread ExLight's Custom Role Mafia - ENDGAME [TOWN WINS]

Laurentus got eaten first and they were an information role which is a shame but at the same time I don't really feel sad because they were not that much in the game or helpful... sorry... If it was because you were an information role you kept quite, well... it is not a good idea because the wolves know to suspect you that you may be hiding something good... though it's also about luck too so just unlucky I guess despite your good intentions :(

Also sorry if I have not been too wolfhunty lately ^^;; I am a part-time model and I have a show in a few days so I have 3 hour rehearsals every night and have to get myself ready :)

Will try to figure out who should get my vote the most soon.

STORM'S LIST OF BADASS F*CKITUDE
  • Numbers-kind of laying low in my opinion
  • DawningWinds-The Merchant (i believe them to be third party as they seem impartial to the whole wealth thing and may well have another wincon)
  • Echolight-fell off the face of the earth, or perhaps thought night posts were not a thing
  • Jinjo-seems to be poking DW about being potential scum, I do not feel DW is scum
  • KoD-Seems to be out for blood according to our only real back and forth earlier in the day when KoD bought the things. a, did they use the thing, and b, what did they find?
  • Laurentus-Synesthete (color watcher)
  • Minish- floating out of view. typical Min Scumtell. keep a close eye
  • Mintish-like what's your deal? do you really want 48 hour nights, 120 hour days, and no hammer rules? they are DLC, and Exlight Arts is seeling it for 7 votes for it
  • PK-more of a neutral lean in my eyes
  • Rag-trying to incriminate me by going "dont touch my boy because you'll be next
  • Seanzie-I bet you have the Lost Woulds theme so you cant see that youre being a bit much
  • Soul-fell off the face of the earth
  • Storm-Pinata (Dirty Whore [thats what Im calling it if it is the opposite of a Princess])

just so we are clear, with my death the next night will allow
  • Triple Mafia Night Kill
  • Triple Serial Killer Kill
  • Triple Cop
  • Triple Watcher
  • Triple Commuter
  • Triple Doctor
  • Triple Vigilante Kill
  • Triple Investigation
  • Triple Janitor
  • Triple Vanillizer
  • Triple Buck
  • Triple Fruit Vendor
  • Triple Bodyguard
  • Triple Cult Recruitment
  • Triple JOAT
  • Triple Poisoner
  • Triple Roleblock
  • Triple Bartender

I mean... I could commit seppuku now. I think the day would end and then you'd get to triple whatever you got

my plan is to try to survive long enough to make easy work of scum.

and it's 6HP
only 3 votes to kill me. all game. literally on 1 and a half hearts. and i do not know if a Health Potion is in the cards, or part of DW's Catalog

I feel like it is better to kill you now instead of later... it makes the whole game a big gamble, but if it's done later on, then it's almost a guaranteed wolf win even if you end up being wolf unless you are the last one... Unless there is a villager who can kill as well? :eek:

I feel like it is better to kill you now instead of later... it makes the whole game a big gamble, but if it's done later on, then it's almost a guaranteed wolf win even if you end up being wolf unless you are the last one... Unless there is a villager who can kill as well? :eek:

No wait, this is crazy because that would mean up to 6 killings in one night xD

I know there was a clash Seanzie had with several people (Numbers being one) and that was noteworthy. Noteworthy in the sense that Seanzie, for his talk about suboptimal game play, sure knows how to call the pot black despite being a kettle.

Is this why you are voting Seanzie?

I get his point that there is a difference in lynching the host Day 1 because of what might happen, than checking the host in the Night when there is no hint of anything happening when you do that.

Do you think there is a contradiction in that which makes them look like a wolf?

Quick what I more or less think so far...

2. KingOfDominaria - I do not like your vote on Seanzie. You say you will kill wolves and brag that you will do an amazing job but I have not been impressed!! I actually glossed you over last night because in my head I thought you did more during the first day, but reading back that was not the case.

3. Ragnarokio - I haven't seen anything too suspicious, but nothing that really made me think that you're putting in the effort... I need to reread your posts closer to settle what I think, so maybe tomorrow or the next (in the same second day I mean).

4. DawningWinds - Town but is the most likely to win with Mafia... I think he is ok to keep around just because of his items.

5. 15377 - Hmm, I think... Town? I think there is an effort I disagree with the ExLight check but Morbid Minish said something good in one of her posts that it makes no sense for Mafia to reveal the check like that and do something that is such a waste. I get the vibe that you genuinely believe that checking the host is the best for the Town's interest.

6. Seanzie - Bossy but I think they are on my side and mean well.

8. Storm - Hmm... I think he will die today and I would not protest it, but if we just vote him then we don't do much else today :v.

9. EchoLight - I need more info on this person... @Seanzie you tried to see the reaction of this

10. Mint Elv - I do not suspect you are a wolf but I want more wolf hunting from you... Might you have anything in the back of your mind that you are not so sure of sharing? Anything can help! If you think it might help the wolves, then it's ok to not share it.

J. Jinjo - I feel like... if you were not sitting down with us, the game would not change that much at all. Sorry...

Q. Morbid Minish - I think she sounds good. Like a natural Townie, no hiding secrets. I do not agree with her on 15337 checking ExLight tonight but I can see what she means. Just like in life, we can disagree with each other, but still be good friends :)

K. Paranoid King - I have my worries because of the last second vote to secure saving himself, and on somebody who he didn't really suspect. I don't think he really did try to figure out who might be Mafia despite posting so much. You do not need to have a big reason to vote for anyone... just trying well can be enough. I guess he is better lately, but wolves can put more of an effort to look good when they are in danger sometimes and I don't think my impression on him has been good enough to make up for the last second vote.

I would be okay with lynching one of these players the most today:

Jinjo, EchoLight, Storm & KingOfDominaria.

Storm was already the most voted player Day 1.

EchoLight got questioned a bit by Seanzie in Day 1.

KingOfDominaria put a vote out and I am trying to figure them out.

Jinjo has not been pushed, has not voted, and does not feel like she is even playing the game to me.

Vote: Jinjo

SoulAdvent, can you let me know your relative experience level at mafia?

Difficult question because Mafia is not like wolves... Mafia is more crazy from what games I've seen. Never played with this money thing, and I do not recognize what the powers are from the list just from the names...

I played Wolves a lot with my friends from school and I fell in love with my boyfriend while playing it <3. We tried out EpicMafia a bit though but I can not say I learned a lot from it or liked it that much. Too fast and not as fun as rl Mafia.

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
Storm:
  • Wants shortened phases because he thinks we lynch talkers.
  • Pinata role.
  • When he dies, everyone becomes 3x stronger, including mafia.
  • Consistently has voted for ExLight
  • Hasn’t contributed much until revealing his role and his latest few posts. All of day 1 he didn’t do or say much at all.
Read: I’m leaning toward town based on the reveal of his role. If he was mafia, and his teammates were going to sacrifice him for the good of the group, why would he tell us the power of his role? I could see why he’d tell us he was a pinata (so we would understand why he didn’t die immediately), but he had no reason to explain his power if he was mafia. To me, this signals that he is town.

But whether he’s mafia/town/3rd party, we shouldn’t lynch him, because it’ll have a negative impact on town: Mafia with the power to kill three townies is terrifying. He’ll most likely be nightkilled eventually, and we can’t help that, so we should shift our focus back to scumhunting during the day If it’s already a given that Storm’s gonna be nightkilled, why would we waste our vote on him?

I can’t understand why any townie would want him lynched this phase.

Hmm... I think he will die today and I would not protest it, but if we just vote him then we don't do much else today :v.

I agree with how it would be a waste of the phase, but why wouldn't you protest Storm's death? Lynching a player that can strengthen mafia is a terrible idea. I know it can also strengthen town, but I think that benefit wouldn't be worth it with three of us gone the next day.

I agree with how it would be a waste of the phase, but why wouldn't you protest Storm's death? Lynching a player that can strengthen mafia is a terrible idea. I know it can also strengthen town, but I think that benefit wouldn't be worth it with three of us gone the next day.

Storm said it himself though...

3 more votes and he dies - though he does not need to be the person with the most votes to die, it seems.

If I were Mafia, I would save to kill him later, because 3 kills when, say, there are 8 players alive, is different when there are 11 or 12. We have no guarantee of killing Mafia now with no outed result. Their kill can triple in amount just with one of them alive. All the roles he mentioned can triple, and are only tied to one person.

Example: say if the protector dies (if there is one? there should be...), and then Storm is eventually killed, we won't have 3x protections from their role. Of course the Mafia can also have a 3x Blocker... but they can also have that with less Townies around as well.

Does that make sense to you? (whether you may agree, or not)

Do you have a strong enough idea of who the Mafia are that you are willing to never get Storm get killed? They can always nightkill him if he is Town to guarantee three kills when they are close to winning.

Laurentus' body quickly began decomposing. The grotesque scene was brutal, and stirred a strange feeling within the Players... The idea of Laurentus' ghost watching them... While comforting to some, it terrified others.

Laurentus decided to not join the Sub List, he will now be a spectator.

Shinzo wo Sasageyo!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom