• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread ExLight's Custom Role Mafia - ENDGAME [TOWN WINS]

PK and Souladvent are scum. or just very stupid.
I plead innocent! I tried to argue in your defense, but in the end, you were just the best of a bunch of bad options.

Karateka is my first thought? But that'd be weird because he didn't know what it is. Uh, I'm gonna go check that list.
I think sounds more like Storm lost 2 HP every time someone voted on them, whether or not that vote was part of the final tally. I guarantee my role had nothing to do with it.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
I think sounds more like Storm lost 2 HP every time someone voted on them, whether or not that vote was part of the final tally. I guarantee my role had nothing to do with it.
and 7 when i was the Maj. either way, scum is gonna sweep me up, and next night, they'll get 3 kills

Weird game.

(this post is more or less just to confirk to everyone that all my actions have been submitted)

Well, someone just blew $1050 on an item, and they bought it in secret.
And if they buy it anyways, hey, mafia wasted $1001 on a useless item
Could have been worse. So now we know that either Dawn can buy or bribe after all, mafia can share money, or there's another role running around with loads of cash. I suspect the only role that could do anything like that is the gambler.

Mint Elv

Fish!
Safe to say Storm is probably a possible target tonight.

KoD of mafia is concerned about the flavor cop.

I would say PK with his announcement but it looks like someone outbid somehow.

@ExLight Weird question. Would I be able to give someone my money and bid together on an item if we agree on who gets it?

SEEM LIKE WE CAN TOP IT
A BID OF $1050 FOR THE 'POLICE OFFICER BADGE' JUST HAPPENED

KEEP THE BIDS GOING FOLKS, THIS IS PROBABLY A ONCE-IN-A-LIFETIME DEAL
..,Still not sure what other role besides me would have money above 1000 by this point; I guess maybe Gambler could have a day action, or maybe my "someone else takes the other 70%" theory is right, but they are allowed to shop? "Keep bids going" feels like it implies someone who can shop has the possibility to top this, which means there are either at least 2 other roles with extra money already or 1 other and Mafia can pool.

Mint Elv

Fish!
Mafia definitely wouldn’t want town getting that. 1050 is pretty low but this early on they wouldn’t have to worry too much about the possibility of town having enough to outbid them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom