• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread ExLight's Custom Role Mafia - ENDGAME [TOWN WINS]

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section

Mint Elv

Fish!
Thats a 28 page thread. Im not reading that. Maybe if they were bolded and i was tagged maybe, but im not going to read quotewalls just to find the half sentence that asks "the **** is uo with this idiot?"
Likes the direct post and the majority is quoting you actually. You should be naturally reading the thread regardless.

Storm

Likes the direct post and the majority is quoting you actually. You should be naturally reading the thread regardless.
Not particularly. In the end im just fodder. It matters not what i say. You have already decided before you even started this. You want me dead. Blood for your Blood God

Mafia Abstained last night i believe. Which means my top 3 are
Minish
Jinjo
And Mint

Storm

After a while its all the same
"Storm said this"
"Why did Storm say this in this context?"
"What would happen if we killed Storm now?"
"How has Storm played like 7 years and still a novice at the game?"

Not particularly. In the end im just fodder. It matters not what i say. You have already decided before you even started this. You want me dead. Blood for your Blood God

Mafia Abstained last night i believe. Which means my top 3 are
Minish
Jinjo
And Mint

What do you mean mafia abstained last night? There was a kill last night and that could have been done by mafia.

Mint Elv

Fish!
Since Storm is literally choosing to be unhelpful I actually believe we should save ourselves the trouble and kill him now.

This would prevent mafia from using his role when we’re down in numbers, and if he’s lying mafia then we get a mafia member or prove he’s lying about his role.

Currently we have one dead townie that is not a protection role which means this is the best time to have to face triple nightkills. Also saves us the clutter of a thread distraction.

Storm

Since Storm is literally choosing to be unhelpful I actually believe we should save ourselves the trouble and kill him now.

This would prevent mafia from using his role when we’re down in numbers, and if he’s lying mafia then we get a mafia member or prove he’s lying about his role.

Currently we have one dead townie that is not a protection role which means this is the best time to have to face triple nightkills. Also saves us the clutter of a thread distraction.
Youve been talking to Moe and Tristan, haven't you XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom