• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread ExLight's Custom Role Mafia - ENDGAME [TOWN WINS]

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
or rather, i guess if laurentus had given us some info before he died it wouldn't be useless

So our suspects are Minish, Numbers, and Me. You would always be included in the scan.

If it helps prove my innocence, I found that you visited the cemetery before you revealed your role.
So it sounds like either Minish or Numbers is lying.
I am lost on this colors mechanic.

How are they suspects again?

Somebody should make a list of everyone’s claimed night actions and results for ease of understanding.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
So our suspects are Minish, Numbers, and Me. You would always be included in the scan.

If it helps prove my innocence, I found that you visited the cemetery before you revealed your role.
So it sounds like either Minish or Numbers is lying.

numbers said that he copped me but didn't say that i was town aligned. The wording was pretty strange and it leads me to believe that he knew that i was self-aligned. Its possible he was bluffing for some reason and that when i asked him to confirm he got a town result on me he realized my angle, but it seems more realistic to me that he really did just cop me.

Minish then strikes me as the weakest link

depending on the specifics of her role it might be confirmable, if she's unlynchable as a result of gaining storm's abilities.

Laurentus would receive:
- His target's color
- The color of whoever his target visited
- The color of whoever visited his target (including his, Laurentus, own color; this one would be the only color whose owner is specified)

Very important info.

Ragnarokio

I am lost on this colors mechanic.

How are they suspects again?

Somebody should make a list of everyone’s claimed night actions and results for ease of understanding.

Minish targeted me last night with laur's tracker/watcher ability. Based on how exlight has described its functioning, she should gotten my colour, her own colour, and another colour for each player i targeted and each player who targeted me. She claimed she got three colours, but including her three people claim to have targeted me last night, so she should have gotten at least four.

Mint Elv

Fish!
Okay so there is no evidence that any of the colors are mafia, and especially no evidence that all three are.
Every Night you can target a player and get a result with who interacted with that player, aka who your target visited and who visited them. You'll NOT be able to distinguish who visited from who was visited.
> But here's the catch, your results are a bit unusual: instead of receiving the name of the players you'll receive the colors associated to them. The players don't know what colors they are.
I should have read the role pm in detail rather than reading the thread in the first place :fpalm:
Post #2 Laurentus confirms his role
Post #3 Ex says hello
Post #4 Laurentus targets KoD with his ability
Post #5 Ex tells him he was nightkilled
Post #6 Ex tells him he smelled Light Pink, Red, and Black right before he died. He also realized his color was white.
While I could see a misunderstanding if there was no role to reference, there was a role for echo to reference both in thread and in their own role pm. Nowhere did it say that Laurentus received the colors of those who targeted himself. Feels like a blatant attempt to get attention off of herself.

unvote: Echolight
Super vote: Echolight

numbers said that he copped me but didn't say that i was town aligned. The wording was pretty strange and it leads me to believe that he knew that i was self-aligned. Its possible he was bluffing for some reason and that when i asked him to confirm he got a town result on me he realized my angle, but it seems more realistic to me that he really did just cop me.

Minish then strikes me as the weakest link

depending on the specifics of her role it might be confirmable, if she's unlynchable as a result of gaining storm's abilities.

If she gained Storm’s ability, maybe she could die the same way? O.0

Ragnarokio

based on exlight's response I'm guessing minish's results were inconsistent with how exlight described the role's function just now, which implies that minish is telling the truth about her role.

Its also then probable that nobody was lying, though we'll have to wait for minish to come into thread and share whatever correction exlight will have presumably made to her results

Ragnarokio

or at least there's no reason to think anyone was lying

Okay so there is no evidence that any of the colors are mafia, and especially no evidence that all three are.

I should have read the role pm in detail rather than reading the thread in the first place :fpalm:

While I could see a misunderstanding if there was no role to reference, there was a role for echo to reference both in thread and in their own role pm. Nowhere did it say that Laurentus received the colors of those who targeted himself. Feels like a blatant attempt to get attention off of herself.
But this is easy to check. People just need to reveal whether they targeted Laurentus/KoD during Night 1 to trigger those colors.
I didn't. I didn't have any action abilities during N1.

Ragnarokio

KoD was targeted by two players on night one (Laurentus, ???)
Pending mod correction, i was targeted by 2-3 players on night two (Numbers, PK, Minish)

I can't remember if anyone has claimed the second target on KoD.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom