• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread ExLight's Custom Role Mafia - ENDGAME [TOWN WINS]

I bid 1100 on the cop shot.
Successful bids will be announced in-thread.
You might have to bold it? Otherwise Seanzie could be lying about having the money for it but I don't see the point of that?

I don't think we have to elim the host to win.
How about please focusing your energy on voting out literally anyone else then? I would like to at least try and make lynches that benefit town's winning of this game.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
You might have to bold it? Otherwise Seanzie could be lying about having the money for it but I don't see the point of that?
If I see a request to buy/bid on the thread I'll confirm the transaction in the role PMs first, regardless of it being bolded.
Bids/purchases will be unsuccessful if they don't have enough money or if they don't confirm their bid/purchase.

This is done mainly because I'd hate to end up selling something to someone over a bluff/joke.

So maybe Seanzie hasn't confirmed his bid in his role PM? Or he could be bluffing I guess but I still don't see what that accomplishes.

If he is bluffing it's possible he was just trying to drive up the price, hoping somebody would outbid before Ex confirmed or denied the legitimacy of his bid.

If he is bluffing it's possible he was just trying to drive up the price, hoping somebody would outbid before Ex confirmed or denied the legitimacy of his bid.
...I guess because he doesn't want you to have it trying to get someone else to outbid him could accomplish that. But I don't really see what the point of bidding just to make the price go up is otherwise?

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
It's a new dawn! Everyone agreed to reunite yet again. Unfortunately, as they entered their usual meeting place a macabre scene awaited them: one of the participants stood in the middle of the familiar room, blood still oozing from their wounds.

Laurentus was killed!

Scavenging the body for clues, the Players found a bit more information about the deceased fellow:
Welcome Laurentus! I'm glad to have you as a player in my first mafia game uwu

Let's see... you're The Synesthete, and you're Town aligned!
Your senses are a bit jumbled up: you look at someone and ends up smelling a color! But that's fine, right?

View attachment 60185

> Every Night you can target a player and get a result with who interacted with that player, aka who your target visited and who visited them. You'll NOT be able to distinguish who visited from who was visited.
> But here's the catch, your results are a bit unusual: instead of receiving the name of the players you'll receive the colors associated to them. The players don't know what colors they are.

Submit who your targets will be directly to this chat.
You win when all threats to Town are removed from the game.
Use your role wisely, good luck, and have fun!

"I hope this helps us figure stuff out", a tall man said.
"Those bastards...", a short woman muttered.
"I'M SOCKY", someone wearing a sock on his hand shouted.

Despite still grieving over Laurentus' sudden demise, the participants did their best to gather enough motivation and keep the hunt for justice going. It was time to vote one of them out again.

===========

@Laurentus @KingofDominaria @Ragnarokio @DawningWinds @15377 @Seanzie @SoulAdvent @Storm @Echolight @Mint Elv @Jinjo @Morbid Minish @Paranoid King

===========

DAY 2 STARTS NOW

Phase ends on April 28rd, at 9:00:00 PM (GMT-3).
DEADLINE COUNTDOWN

There are currently 12 players alive.

HAMMER RULES ARE NOT ACTIVE - YOU CAN TURN IT ON BY MAJORITY VOTING FOR IT
DAY PHASE EXTENSION IS NOT ACTIVE - YOU CAN TURN IT ON BY MAJORITY VOTING FOR IT
DAY PHASE SHORTENING IS NOT ACTIVE - YOU CAN TURN IT ON BY MAJORITY VOTING FOR IT
NIGHT PHASES SHORTENING IS NOT ACTIVE - YOU CAN TURN IT ON BY MAJORITY VOTING FOR IT

Last edited:

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
"Seems like we have our buyer! Sold to the folk who made a bid of $1050! Hope you enjoy your item. As for the rest, hope to see you all next Night!"

THE AUCTION HOUSE IS NOW CLOSED! BUT...
THE MARKET IS NOW OPEN!

1651197430317.png

As you enter the store, two items catch your attention:
> A Wiretap Bug (1-shot Tracker) - $175
> A Plane Ticket to HawaiI! (1-shot Commuter) - $100

Their descriptions read as the following, respectively:
> 1-shot Tracker: This single use ability will allow you to target a person at Night and see who they visited.
> 1-shot Commuter: This single use ability will allow its user to temporarily leave the game during the Night, making them immune to any Night Actions; but they cannot use any other actions in the same night.

Same deal folks, buying can be done in your role PMs or in the thread.
First Market post will also be updated with the current items.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom