• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread ExLight's Custom Role Mafia - ENDGAME [TOWN WINS]

You guys are so sweet, I don’t want any of you to be Mafia. :kawaii:

I mean, damn, just die already, or whatever.

Vote: Ragnarokio

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
night 1 i did nothing

night 2 i made laur, jinjo, and storm into zombies (which let me learn a player's colour, poke someone, or motivate someone respectively)

night 3 i protected myself using a zombie

night 1 i did nothing

night 2 i made laur, jinjo, and storm into zombies (which let me learn a player's colour, poke someone, or motivate someone respectively)

night 3 i protected myself using a zombie

How did you "protect yourself"? That isn't poking, learning a color, or motivating someone.

Also why would you be worried about yourself? Do you believe mafia has some reason to kill you?

Rag claimed an unspecified subset of abilities that she can use zombies for (she gave two examples of stealing money and shielding herself from kills). IIRC, Rag claimed to be able to use all zombies in the same night so claiming to only protect herself seems sus, especially when she was talking about doubling Min yesterday. At the very least she could have used zombie to steal some coin and at least partially verify her claim.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
i can also use my zombies for miscallaneous things, including stealing and protecting myself, as numbers said. I was going to motivate min and investigate with zomblaur but once i learned that minish had lost access to laur's original ability because her ability was timegated that course of action felt less useful. Nobody had claimed an action that seemed obviously useful when motivated so i elected to save my other shots.

Ragnarokio

less ambiguously there are exactly three things i can do with my zombies aside from activating their unique abilities, including expending them to protect myself, expending them to steal money from another player (it has a 60% chance to steal 15% of their total funds iirc), and a third ability that i'm not going to claim until i have to because I feel it will help mafia more than town to claim it.

Mint Elv

Fish!
@SoulAdvent How come you didn’t threaten Boo? They aren’t voting Rag either.

unvote: numbers
Vote: Rag

That’s a lot of abilities for a simple survivor. I have also seen in end game where survivor decides the fate between mafia and town. Not pretty.

@SoulAdvent How come you didn’t threaten Boo? They aren’t voting Rag either.

unvote: numbers
Vote: Rag

That’s a lot of abilities for a simple survivor. I have also seen in end game where survivor decides the fate between mafia and town. Not pretty.
They haven’t voted yet while you fellas did, plus they are the new sub in so I can throw a bone.

@Boo what do you understand of the game thus far?

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
also reminder that while you can vote without any sort of highlights, at least bolding your votes is sexy af so please do it
if I miss a vote that is unbolded/not separated from chunks of text that would be awkward for everyone

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom