• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread ExLight's Custom Role Mafia - ENDGAME [TOWN WINS]

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
i guess if there were a confirmed town player it would be in my interest to vote them along with both scum as long as i was confident it would end the game because then I'd win. There isn't a confirmed town player though here though, and even if there were I wouldn't be confident it would end the game.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
Also, your case on me is some bull.

Like, do you make it a habit to take cheap shots at me when I'm less than I am?

Don't answer that.

Why is it bull? You should understand that the jinjo wagon was way buttery than it should have been. That basically suggests that either none of the mafia were willing to lift a finger to save jinjo or that it was a scum/scum wagon. The mafia being away at end of day like you were would be one reason they wouldn't have done anything to save jinjo.

GrooseIsLoose

Slickest pompadour in town
ZD Legend
I guess another legitimate concern is that my wincon is something that could trigger as early as tonight. As claimed I should have at least 3 and as many as 4 zombies currently. (for the record, I have 3, i didn't raise last night). My wincon could be having my zombies plus me outnumber living players, in which case if i actually did raise last night and also raised tonight then i could win right then. I don't know how likely people feel that kind of scenario is but it makes hedging slightly worse by however likely it is and then lynching me today better by the same amount

I'm clearly biased, but I still think that from a neutral perspective the town's best shot at winning is hedging their bets and lynching mafia today.
Can you explain what're zombie?

@ Rag:

Your case is bull because it is a strict reading of activity for me which, as has been pointed out, goes either way given this past year.

Why you singled me out specifically I'll never know, unless you're truly being honest about your interpretation of my activity and linking that to my alignment despite numerous other games where my lack of presence only ended up showing that I was town (ie. some of the last mafia games in a row that we've played).

So yeah, your case is bull. As far as I am concerned, you're not scumhunting. You're reaching.

And as self, I would be remiss if I didn't address your presence especially when I know full well you'll do whatever you have to to win. And since there is no clear indication as to who could be mafia, you're a guaranteed hit vs taking a stab in the metaphorical dark to *try* and lynch scum (PK anybody?).

As for the Jinjo lynch, I agree on both accounts in a sense.

The way the lynch turned out, with the wagons, is in part why I'm content to view Seanzie as town although, given what JD had said much earlier about the possibility of it being a scum/scum wagon there is reason to doubt Seanzie there, I would much rather think it was someone off wagon or switching votes to try and save Jinjo.

Therein lies my issue though since JD was off wagon and I am more than content to view his actions in this game as being that of town. You, on the other hand, switched your vote to Seanzie and, had Cin Min not voted Jinjo off of Seanzie, you maybe would have secured Jinjo's safety. And, back to JD again, why, as a partner, would he stay off Seanzie the whole time rather than just voting Seanzie to save Jinjo (it's not like Seanzie didn't give enough reason to vote him out).

It's hard assessing that. Especially when PK flipped town because, at that point, perhaps there is credibility to it being a scum/scum wagon contest that just naturally happened much to the woe of the mafia. But if that was natural, then damn.

The only other option that I could possibly entertain is that, despite being an easy target, I was intentionally left alive to be a distraction that Seanzie could hyper focus on. And the mafia team intentionally did little to help Jinjo (if not actively bussed him).

And that's a scary thought.

Ragnarokio

Can you explain what're zombie?

my ability lets me resurrect dead players as my zombies. they don't actually come back to life, but i can use the zombies as weaker versions of the roles they had when they're alive

Why you singled me out specifically I'll never know

because afaicr you're the only person still alive that wasn't around at EoD day 2.

Your case is bull because it is a strict reading of activity for me which, as has been pointed out, goes either way given this past year.

Why you singled me out specifically I'll never know, unless you're truly being honest about your interpretation of my activity and linking that to my alignment despite numerous other games where my lack of presence only ended up showing that I was town (ie. some of the last mafia games in a row that we've played).

So yeah, your case is bull. As far as I am concerned, you're not scumhunting. You're reaching.

My case isn't based around your meta. I'm starting with the premise that jinjo didn't have a strong counterwagon because whoever jinjo's teammates were weren't around to try and stop her wagon. I'm then casting suspicion on the players who weren't around, which is you. I'm not saying you're inactive because you're scum, i'm saying you're scum because you're inactive. The distinction is important.

and as self, I would be remiss if I didn't address your presence especially when I know full well you'll do whatever you have to to win. And since there is no clear indication as to who could be mafia, you're a guaranteed hit vs taking a stab in the metaphorical dark to *try* and lynch scum (PK anybody?).

Lynching me isn't a sure thing. If I'm telling the truth about being a survivor then lynching me is about as good as lynching town today. The only reason to lynch me is to kill me in the event that i'm lying about being a survivor and am actually anti-town, and that's not a guaranteed hit.

my ability lets me resurrect dead players as my zombies. they don't actually come back to life, but i can use the zombies as weaker versions of the roles they had when they're alive

because afaicr you're the only person still alive that wasn't around at EoD day 2.

My case isn't based around your meta. I'm starting with the premise that jinjo didn't have a strong counterwagon because whoever jinjo's teammates were weren't around to try and stop her wagon. I'm then casting suspicion on the players who weren't around, which is you. I'm not saying you're inactive because you're scum, i'm saying you're scum because you're inactive. The distinction is important.

Lynching me isn't a sure thing. If I'm telling the truth about being a survivor then lynching me is about as good as lynching town today. The only reason to lynch me is to kill me in the event that i'm lying about being a survivor and am actually anti-town, and that's not a guaranteed hit.

Can you list all the actions you've taken and their results?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom