• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Evolutions That Need to Happen.

Snow Queen

Mannceaux Signature Collection
Farfetch'd needs to evolve. As does Dunsparce. And an evo for Steelix or Scizor wouldn't hurt. How about one for Mawile? Or Sableye? Spiritomb? Lucario? How about some evolving legendaries? SO MUCH TO WORK WITH PEOPLE!!!

I second Sanec in regards to Mawile and Sableye. Not so sure about those other ones, though. Personally, I think that Alomomola should have been the evolved form of Luvdisc; that would have been neat. Also, a Tropius evolution would be neat...

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
I can see a Sableye evolution being made, and perhaps a Mawile evolution as well. I believe there was some discussion about a Pinsir evolution, as well as an Absol pre-evolution/evolution. I'd like to see either, or even both. Although I think creating evolutions for Pokémon who were previously without an evolution is creative, there's also slight potential for the franchise to go overboard with the concept. A few added here and there should be fine, but not a whole lot.

S

SatirJD

Dunsparce could certainly use an evolution, its amazing movepool is wasted on poor stats.

ihateghirahim

The Fierce Deity
Dunsparce should evolve into some mega dragon to make up for it's generations of non-evolution.

I want a new evolution for Absol (a real one). This pokemon is mysterious and dark. I loved it the first time I saw it. I think it deserves some new form to carry on it's awesomeness.

EonNinja

Pokemon Master
Considering we're getting Fairy Type Sylveon, they should do a Dragon Type Eveelution. In Gen 2, Psychic was the Type being balanced and Dark was there to balance it, hence Umbreon and Espeon. See where I'm headed with this?

P

pakman

They have a lot of space to make Dunsparce into an awesome fairy/dragon type. Also, I really want Farfetch'd and Delibird evolutions.

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Evolutions that need to happen, you say. Well, I'm just going to put this here and be on my merry way.

dCSE1ZU.png

Keeseman

Smash is Life
MEGA SKARMORY
MEGA SKARMORY
MEGA SKARMORY
ULTRA-MEGA SKARMORY
MEGA SKARMORY
MEGA SKARMORY
Honedge
MEGA SKARMORY
MEGA SKARMORY
MEGA SKARMORY
MEGA MEGA SKARMORY
SUPER AWESOME MEGA SKARMORY
Aerodactyl
MEGA SKARMORY
MEGA SKARMORY
MEGA SKARMORY

...and maybe a mega evolution for Skarmory. Just maybe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom