• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Everything is Backwards!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
One of my items is $2000.

I have literally no idea what use the money has, so I assumed it must have synergy with someone.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
And now funnier and Rag are voting me because of...the RVS/OMGUS wagon?

I don't know about funnier but I'm voting you because minish was killed last night and she was voting you yesterday.

I don't know about funnier but I'm voting you because minish was killed last night and she was voting you yesterday.

You think I'm scum because Minish made a random vote on me at the beginning of night 1? I didn't take the vote seriously at all, and I wouldn't use a night kill if I had one on Minish because of that.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
You think I'm scum because Minish made a random vote on me at the beginning of night 1? I didn't take the vote seriously at all, and I wouldn't use a night kill if I had one on Minish because of that.

yeah basically. Its not a strong case by any means but its the strongest in my eyes. You're the only person minish expressed any degree of suspicion towards, and although i didn't read her initial vote on you as being particularly serious either, she clearly thought enough about it to stick with that vote up until deadline, and I can see a scumteam deciding that getting any attention off of you is for the best, especially considering you were one of the contenders for the lynch on day 1.

Its kind of frustrating to rely on a case like this on day 2, but without alignment information there's not a lot that can be done, probably.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
When I'm not at work, I'd like to make a play-by-play of when votes were placed on people and what the wagons were looking like close to the deadline.

the fact I'm oh-so-scummy and not getting wagons on me pretty much implies one of you is scum keeping me alive as late game lynch bait tbh

I don't think you're scummy, I'm just pointing out that saying your town doesn't make you town since mafia would say the same thing, I guess absent a lie detector.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom