• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Everything is Backwards!

Status
Not open for further replies.

funnier6

Courage~
I'm probably going to work off the assumption that one of minish and poyzin was the mafia NK. Poyzin played pretty passively yesterday and so I would guess he would make more sense as the vig kill. Minish was on naga yesterday and is considered a generally strong player, so naga will be my target for now. I'll read back through yesterday but without any more information to work with i kind of feel like we're still in day 1. I'm hoping something will change that before long.

I also still don't like funnier but i think the naga case is stronger at this point in time, although both are pretty weak.

Vote: Naga
??? You don't like me but you like my wagon?

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
I don't like the fact that the SMS wagon exploded at the eod before anyone could respond to it. Sms didn't have time to really claim if he had a useful role and that kind of wagon only benefits scum.

I'm probably most interested in killing ex and second most interested in killing Kirino.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
My role accomplished nothing last night so that's great, which makes me a little paranoid about Rubik but I'm always a little paranoid about Rubik and theres really no room for that here.
If you got blocked, it has nothing to do with me or my role.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
I don't like the fact that the SMS wagon exploded at the eod before anyone could respond to it. Sms didn't have time to really claim if he had a useful role and that kind of wagon only benefits scum.

I agree with this. It has little to no bearing and I'm looking at that wagon for sure. It was too fast and too last minute, with a couple switches.

I don't really like the fact that funnier and Naga didn't use the neighbor chat. Funnier is active in scum chats, why would he pass up the chance to be active, or even press for information. Naga I just don't like because he was supposedly inactive. I'm gonna look at d1 and then vote, probably later this afternoon when I'm at home.

funnier6

Courage~
So just gonna level with y’all I have a three page paper due tonight that I’m currently on the first paragraph on and I have several assignments including a four page essay I have not started due Friday so I’m going to be spending a large amount of this week with all my tabs deleted and only schoolwork open

Depending on how successful I am in being productive I may be here more but Im not gonna be here very much while I have all this hanging over my head

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
So just gonna level with y’all I have a three page paper due tonight that I’m currently on the first paragraph on and I have several assignments including a four page essay I have not started due Friday so I’m going to be spending a large amount of this week with all my tabs deleted and only schoolwork open

Depending on how successful I am in being productive I may be here more but Im not gonna be here very much while I have all this hanging over my head
Finish your paper and then try to check in tomorrow and then get back to work.

School comes first.

Kirino

Tatakae
I'll reread the thread and give my reads later.
And I know I haven't really been here but you people have been here and posted some little piece of nothing
How could you possibly know that I was here and wasn't busy myself? Considering I had finals, I actually wasn't here for most of N1 (D1).
I'm pretty sure I literally said I wasn't going to give you the item because I'm scum reading you.
To be fair, you said you were hesitant and seemed to at least leave the possibility open.
I don't really like the fact that funnier and Naga didn't use the neighbor chat.
Yeah, this rubs me the wrong way as well. Though it's worth noting that Naga was pretty inactive in the riddle chats last game and that funnier has said he's busy, so I'm hesitant to make too much of it.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
I'll reread the thread and give my reads later.

How could you possibly know that I was here and wasn't busy myself? Considering I had finals, I actually wasn't here for most of N1 (D1).

To be fair, you said you were hesitant and seemed to at least leave the possibility open.

Yeah, this rubs me the wrong way as well. Though it's worth noting that Naga was pretty inactive in the riddle chats last game and that funnier has said he's busy, so I'm hesitant to make too much of it.
I want ambiguity about what I'm doing with my role in case I'm maliciously redirected or something.

Hello friends.

On the chat: funnier is right, he said hi in the chat after I had gone to bed and when I replied in the morning I didn't hear back from him. I'll be honest too that this is my busy season at work (I'm an auditor :V) so I haven't been posting as much as I'd like to.

So why am I the wagon? From what I can tell, this started in Night 1 after I cast suspicion on DekuNut. Minish had voted me before as a RVS, and then DekuNut OMGUS voted me, which is the entire wagon from Night 1. And now funnier and Rag are voting me because of...the RVS/OMGUS wagon? Rag jumping on my wagon seems the most suspect, to be honest.

Calling me underwhelming is a little rude too :V

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
I feel like Rubik just throwing something about money here reeks like some kind of role fishing and I feel like he's just going to force ****ty items upon town and strong items for scum.

Kirino just feels really passive and collected, which feel really unexpected after the last game since he kept blaming himself for not being more fierce. I don't know, it just doesn't seems right.

I need to recheck some stuff but there's definitely something wrong here.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
As for unexplained stuff that might happen be aware that my role causes random stuff to happen every night and that I might be responsible for some good or bad stuff that happens. I asked and I won't know what happened unless it directly affects me.

Scum might try to use those as some kind of excuse to explain night actions or confuse town, so pay extra attention. Assuming any roles is kinda risky unless they consistently happen during the nights.

I feel like Rubik just throwing something about money here reeks like some kind of role fishing and I feel like he's just going to force ****ty items upon town and strong items for scum.

Kirino just feels really passive and collected, which feel really unexpected after the last game since he kept blaming himself for not being more fierce. I don't know, it just doesn't seems right.

I need to recheck some stuff but there's definitely something wrong here.

I also think that about Rubik. I'm also wondering if it is some sort of breadcrumb, so roles know who other roles are. I brought this up in Night 1 as well. I believe that was funnier and Ex who replied that they wanted it.

Seems more an indictment of Rubik than funnier/Ex though, it's easy for anyone to say they'd want money as a joke, but also at the same time that gives cover for the breadcrumbing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom