• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Everything is Backwards!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Tbh if I were to support a vote atm I'd go for Naga. They blame me for putting a ton of stock in something unimportant, but are the ones who really inflated its importance in their posts. Rubik's money claim, too, was an event that they put a lot of stock in, calling it breadcrumbing, despite the fact that I can't see how anyone knowing if money has to do with someone else's role can tell us much about the role, especially in a game where the roles are so weird.
While I can see the CWAC logic behind the SMS vote, I don't think its too terrible, at least day one. And, while it doesn't do much and is pretty last minute, I'm going to
Vote: Naga

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Final Vote Tally:

ExLight (1) - Rubik
Morbid Minish (1) - Mido
DekuNut (1) - Johnny Sooshi
funnier6 (1) - Ragnarokio
Naga10 (2) - Morbid Minish, DekuNut
Spiritual Mask Salesman (3) - funnier6, ExLight, Kirino
Poyzin (1) - Spiritual Mask Salesman
Not Voting - Naga10, Poyzin

Throughout the night, accusations were thrown all over the place. It took a long time for the group to come to a consensus, but eventually they settled on Spiritual Mask Salesman. They thought he was too good for this world and therefore would be a disruption to their plans.

Were they right? Who knows. All I know is that Spiritual Mask Salesman was a High School Teacher.

It is now morning. Those of you with active actions have until Monday, April 27 at 2pm MDT to submit your action.

Naga10 and funnier6 have been randomly selected to privately communicate through this day phase.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
oops, forgot something.

The Living: (11)
  1. Morbid Minish
  2. Kirino
  3. Naga10
  4. funnier6
  5. Rubik
  6. Johnny Sooshi
  7. ExLight
  8. Poyzin
  9. Ragnarokio
  10. DekuNut
  11. Mido
The Dead: (1)
  1. Spiritual Mask Salesman - High School Teacher (voted out Night 1)

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Good evening everyone! I do hope you all had a nice day at work!

So, it seems to me that some people are missing. What a shame what a shame (not). Who are they? Ah yes! Morbid Minish and Poyzin have unfortunately had to say goodbye. They will be joining Spiritual Mask Salesman in the graveyard, in which the three of them will be able to discuss the game and place a group vote on living players. Doesn't that sound like fun!

Morbid Minish was a Suicide Gunner.
Poyzin was a Zookeeper.

The Living: (9)
  1. @Kirino
  2. @naga10
  3. @funnier6
  4. @Rubik
  5. @Johnny Sooshi
  6. @ExLight
  7. @Ragnarokio
  8. @DekuNut
  9. @Mido
The Dead (3)
  1. Spiritual Mask Salesman - High School Teacher (Voted out Night 1)
  2. Morbid Minish - Suicide Gunner (Died Day 1)
  3. Poyzin - Zookeeper (Died Day 1)
Night 2 begins!

All living players may now post in the thread and place votes. With 9 players alive, 5 votes are majority. The night will end Thursday, April 30 at 8pm MDT.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
what the **** even happened was anyone even scum
didminish ****ing explode poyzin becaues she wantd to do so or did he trigger that somehow

my role does random **** and i dont know what happened
and ruvik didnt giveme the ****ing money

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
what the **** even happened was anyone even scum
didminish ****ing explode poyzin becaues she wantd to do so or did he trigger that somehow

my role does random **** and i dont know what happened
and ruvik didnt giveme the ****ing money
Why would I give you the money if you're literally my top scum read?

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
so how do people generally proceed in games where alignments don't flip?

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
I'm gonna go out on a limb and say we have a reviver and/or a coroner. It would be generally impossible to proceed otherwise. I want to reread some stuff from yesterday before saying anything else, if possible.

Also, how was that neighborhood chat @funnier6 and @naga10 ?

funnier6

Courage~
Kay yeah lol I have no idea what we're going to do unless there's some sort of Gumboil the High role that can tell us if we hit scum or what

I think it's pretty clear that Minish was town though being she's apparently a suicide gunner and killed Poy. Idk why the heck she would do that but being theres no third party the second shot had to be from town and it makes since that the mafia kill might've overlapped and killed Minish. She could've like, asked for protection if she was gonna do that though, though I don't know if protection would've done anything

My role accomplished nothing last night so that's great, which makes me a little paranoid about Rubik but I'm always a little paranoid about Rubik and theres really no room for that here.

I wanna at least be hopeful that there was scum between Poy and sms but unless can say for sure it really destroys trying to read wagons yesterday, the only thing that really pops out to me is that Naga was a viable wagon until everyone jumped on sms with me so that would mean something about Naga if, like, we knew what sms was.

Also we literally didn't use the neighbor chat, I said hi then forgot it existed and he never say anything but hi either. I wouldve liked to ask him a bunch of random questions if I hadn't been so busy these last few days

Anyway the people who are literally just standing not doing anything are going to die today

@Mido @naga10 @Kirino

Literally forgot Mido was here, I'm kind of used to Naga being underwhelming but this is kind of a new level. And I know I haven't really been here but you people have been here and posted some little piece of nothing

I still feel pretty good about Ex/Rubik/Rag, if one in there is fooling me its Rubik but I dont really care. I think if we can just keep up with lynching whoever at the bottom of our lists we should be all right but if anyone has a role that tells them the alignments of dead players pls claim thank you please k thx

@the game please make a reads list if you'd like to not lose hi thanks

funnier6

Courage~
You unvoted ex in response to rubik making a post. I didn't understand why you did that at the time, but its apparently because rubik was taunting you. I don't think this is at the level of 4D chess.
The "taunt" was him using FoS which he knows I hate, its at the level of 4D chess if he thought my reaction to that would be to unvote Ex and to vote him.
I think that rubik was defending ex from RVS votes
I think you may need to explain why anyone would need defending from RVS votes
Nitpicking and attacking small things is a good way to get the ball rolling.
Dont I know it, but given you have yet to explain just what conclusions you draw from this I dont see what was so notable about this behavior
The usage of sarcasm puts the post in an uncomfortable place where you could be hoping it would be interpreted non-sarcastically by ex, or you could be hoping that ex would challenge your sarcasm by claiming, and then you could make ex responsible for claiming by saying you were clearly being sarcastic (which is true). This was the reason I disliked your initial post, and when, in your response to my attack, you seemed to entirely ignore the aspect of the post that i was attacking (the usage of sarcasm to generate a potentially open-ended effect) it rubbed me the wrong way.
Considering me and Ex know each other quite well (and so do you) he's quite aware of when I'm being sarcastic, if anything it wouldve been super weird of him to take me literally and use that as an excuse to claim. Anyway we still dont know what the claim was or why he thought it was for some reason worth claiming day one

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
I'm probably going to work off the assumption that one of minish and poyzin was the mafia NK. Poyzin played pretty passively yesterday and so I would guess he would make more sense as the vig kill. Minish was on naga yesterday and is considered a generally strong player, so naga will be my target for now. I'll read back through yesterday but without any more information to work with i kind of feel like we're still in day 1. I'm hoping something will change that before long.

I also still don't like funnier but i think the naga case is stronger at this point in time, although both are pretty weak.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom